Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.
Continuation.
.
Mfundo POV.
.
"He's here and he looks miserable M." That was Karen and i understood why he was looking miserable. In his head he must think i when through with the abortion. It must be why he hasn't been here to see me for like 3 days. For a moment i really thought he left the country and he wasn't even taking my calls.

"Let me go and call him in." Karen looked genuinely happy for us. If i didn't know better i would say she was our biggest fan. "Thank you." I said quietly as she left my hospital room and walked out excitedl and I sat there trying to calm my heart down as I awaited Drew. I was still in the hospital but soon was going to be released. My grandma and bab omncane still have no idea I'm pregnant and I just wondered was I ever going to have enough courage to tell them about my pregnancy. Our family name was already being dragged so much and I knew I was still going to hear how much damage I've done to the Jones empire and I deserve every little thing that was coming at me from them because all I've been doing is shame them.

My thoughts were disturbed by somebody walking in and i looked to see Drew standing there staring at me with empty eyes. His face passive. "I have a flight to catch so say whatever it is you are trying to say so I can leave." He broke this silence and I swear I felt this lump form on my throat and my heart break at his choice of words. Didn't he miss me because I have missed him so much. "I miss you much." Those words rushed off my mouth and instantly tears formed in my eyes. "Really Mfundo that's the fuck I rushed here for. That's the shit you're gonna say after aborting my goddamn baby!" He snapped clearly upset. "Drew plea-" I was cut off before I could finish my sentence. "No Mfundo, there's literally nothing you could say that would make me forgive you." I could hear the hurt in his voice, I just kept silent as he looked at me with eyes full of pain . "You know what I shouldn't have come here." He turned his back on me and I watched him head for the door. "I didn't go through with it Andrew." I whispered that but he must have gotten it cause he stopped on his tracks and quickly faced me. "What?" He asked like he couldn't believe me. "I tried but I just couldn't go through with it." The tears were just pouring now. I just really needed him to hold me. "I'm sorry." I continued crying. I don't even know why was I crying this much. It must've been the pregnancy or this hole in my heart that I knew only him could fill.

"On my God." He placed his hands in his mouth like he couldn't believe what I was saying. "So what you're like still pregnant?" He asked and I nodded and that's when he started smiling so hard and quickly rushed to me. "Oh my God baby." He pulled me into this tight hug and I held on him for dear life as I took in his scent and God damn he smells amazing. "Fuck." He pulled away and looked at me before he kissed me so hard and I returned the kiss. Being in his arms feels like home and I don't ever want this feeling to ever end. "I can't believe we finna be parents." The happiness all over his face makes my heart melt.

"I'm sorry." I apologized my arms wrapped on his neck but he just kissed me. "Already over it." He kissed me once again. "Mfundo I love you." I was the one who kissed him this time and we were busy enjoying each other lips when somebody walked in clearing their throat.

"Not this again." That was my uncle George who made us pull apart and Drew stood up straight and I also fixed my sitting position. "Bab omncane." I cleared my throat. "I see you guys still much seeing even after our voiced disapproval." He said and Drew looked at me but  I didn't say anything I just messed with my hands. "Mr Jones with all due resp-"

"Respect really? From you? Explains why you're sleeping with an 18 year old blasting on the internet whilst you're having sex with her!" Bab omncane clearly was not impressed with Drew being here.

"Bab omncane." The look I got told me to shut my mouth instantly and I did just that. "You are moving to UK, your father wants you there and you're leaving and I hope we never see this pedophile near you again." He said with  much authority and Andrew looked at me to dispute what was being said but I couldn't go against my father. "You get out of here and out of this country!" This time he was looking at Drew.

"I can't do that." Drew flared his nose and I looked up to him to tell him leave but he ignored my look. "And why is that Parker?" My uncle folded his arms. I could feel the testosterone in this room and the thick tension. I really hope that Drew doesn't actually think to fight my uncle. "Cause I ain't finna leave my seed behind." I snapped my head to him.

"Tell him that we're expecting a baby together."
Why the fuck would he throw me under the bus like that?
.
Unedited