Chapter 17.

Chapter 17.
Continuation.
.
Mfundo POV.
.
"Go hide in the bedroom." I quickly pushed him towards my bedroom and I was grateful he wasn't fighting me. "I'll take care of him, you go and answer the door." Afryea indeed pulled Drew to the bedrooms and thats when I took this huge breath and walked over to the door. I opened the door and there he was holding beautiful roses. "Wow baby, you look amazing." He smiled so wide before he captured my lips into his. "Well you look good yourself." I giggled against his lips. "Like damn I missed you." He deepened the kiss and for a moment I forgot I was hiding my ex boyfriend in here as I got lost in Shèyaa's lips. "Wow." I smiled so wide after he finally stopped bruising my lips. "Shall we go?" He asked and I for one been waiting for him to say that. "Yeah." I enterwined our hands together like damn we sure do look good together. "Where your twin at tonight?" He asked. "Boyfriend, yeah she is out with her boyfriend." I made a lie and he nodded clearly oblivious to my lies. "See we're not the only on this happy train." He joked and I laughed at him. "Let go." He lead the way out and I was glad the moment I pulled the door close.

I followed as he lead the way. "Babe ain't you like scared of the paparazzi getting pictures of us?" I asked since he was so casual with the hand holding and it was like he had no care in the world.

"We ain't doing anything wrong Mfundo. We just two people who are vibing with each other." I cheesed at those words as I continued following him. We were doing the whole celebrity couple walk at this instance.
*I wonder what the hell Drew wants?*

..........
We had finally arrived at the hotel where we were going to have our date in and it was such a beautiful place. Shèyaa lead us to the room he had booked and that where the whole romantic for two was at and it was beautiful. "This is beautiful." I smiled. "Doesn't surpass you though." Blush blush. This guy was definitely going to be the death of me. He lead me to my seat and opened up my seat and helped me down before he went to his.

"Can I take a picture of you?" He asked and I nodded and your girl was a blushing mess as he snapped a few pictures of me, he also took a picture of us holding hands.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled now putting away his phone away now his whole attention on me. "So this is your last year in London?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm moving back to South Africa after my studies. My life await impatiently." I sighed, I dreaded taking over the Jones empire. "You don't have to go if you don't want to." I laughed at that. It wasn't as simple as he actually thinks. "It's not that simple. My family wouldn't dare allow that from me." I was being honest. I have been trained all my life for this so there was no backing out. "And if I marry you. I wouldn't expect you to be full time in Africa while I'm in the States."

"You'll have to understand who you just married and beside my family would never let that happen." I sighed sadly. "So what,you have some african prince waiting for you?" I had to laugh  at that. "I'm no royal. I'm just some girl born in a rich family." I laughed but he wasn't laughing. "I want a future with you. I don't want this to be just some celebrity fling."  He held my hand and I looked at our hands. I couldn't promise him that. My family already went through a lot with the whole Drew saga. "I also want a future with you but right at this instance I'm not sure if we're going to make it against my family, the media, your fans. I'm just terrified of what awaits us." I was being honest right now but he smiled softly and stood up and walked over to me and helped me up, He pulled me so close to him. "Take a chance with me is all I'm asking." This time his hand caressed my face. "I'm scared Shèyaa." I was scared of the whole Drew thing repeating itself, I don't know if my family can survive that again. "I'm not him, I'll forever put you first." Just like that his lips met mine and I received it how it was given. The kiss started off slow but soon it was a full blown make out session as I unbuttoned his shirt but he stopped me.

"That's not what I called you here." He spoke in a sharp breath. "I want to do this with you." I kissed him once again and just like that I was picked up bridal style and he lead us to the bedroom and we never stopped making out. He dropped me in bed and I gasped as I watched him strip out of his shirt now his tattoos greeting me and I just wanted to touch them. "Mfundo I need you to stop me now cause I won't be able to stop after this." I sat up and just pulled him to me by his belt and that's when he chuckled looking down on me. "You asked for it." He pulled me to him in this rough sexy way and attacked my lips and God damn the feelings his lips were giving me was what was going to sme to an early orgasm. He pushed me back on the bed as I was floating on cloud nine before I knew it I was pulled to him by my legs. I was still trying  process that when he got on top of me  and once again my lips met with his.

"Fuck!" I moaned against his lips. This was giving me a whole lot of adrenaline. "You're so beautiful." He undid my dress and pulled it down now my bra exposed and thats when he began kissing my nipples through my bra and me I was nothing but a moaning ass. "Fuck." He was trailing his tongue down my stomach. He bit lightly on my belly. I knew he was leaving his marks. Soon my whole dress was on the floor and my panties followed suit and without any warning his tongue swiped on me. "Uh fuck!" I moaned trying my hardest to keep it down but I couldn't there was just something his tongue was doing to this body of mine.

*Fuck I missed you.* Drew flashed in my mind that moment when he went down  me back in Bahamas. I could tell my mind was trying to ruin such a beautiful moment between me and Shèyaa. "You're okay?" Shèyaa asked. I hadn't realised that I just pushed him away. "I'm sorry." I was a panting mess. I quickly sat up and I don't know where the tears came from but I just began crying so hard. He joined me in bed and just pulled me into this tight despite his confusion. "I'm so sorry." Yep my mental breakdown woke up and chose violence. Out of all the days they could choose to hurt me over Drew they just chose this particular moment. To relive the pain I felt when Drew left me in that hospital.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked and I nodded, I didn't want to burden him with my feelings for another man. "I'm sorry." I got off him and began dressing up. He walked over to me and helped me zip my dress. "Baby I'm sorry if I was too fast,I didn't mean to hurt you." He whispered kissing my shoulder. I turned to face him and placed my hand on his face. "Its not your fault. I'm just going through something. I'm sorry." I was being sincere. "I'm here. Stay with me, let me comfort you." His forehead met mine. "Please baby." He begged and gave me this long peck on the lips and that's when I jumped in his arms and he quickly embraced me in a hug.

"Let have dinner and we could watch a movie." He suggested and I nodded. He placed a peck on my lips before leading us back to the dining table we were in before things got heated.
...
Dinner went pretty good after the first awkward silence was out of the way. right now we were watching a movie on Netflix and it was a comedy.

"Drew kissed me there by Bahamas and tonight he showed up at my door, just seeing him made me relive that time he left me in that hospital bed,alone,sad, broken and young. I was just a kid when I got with him. I didn't know better. He proposed and I said yes than begged my family to accept him. We had a fight over me lying about my relationship with Jason whom I dated when we were just kids. The meaningless type of dating. He went and married Kim than wanted to leave her when I showed up only for me to fall pregnant. To this day I don't know what happened but the doctors say I took the abortion pills and killed my baby. I tried pleading with Drew but he left me that day broken and confused and now I feel like he's trying to confuse me because you're interested in me." I confessed silently as I laid on his chest. "Why are you telling me this?" He asked, his voice was low. "Because I ruined my relationship with Drew mainly because of my lies that's why he doesn't believe anything I say anymore and that's not what I want from us." I was being honest at this moment. "You still felling ol man?" He asked and this time I lied and shook my head no. "I don't feel anything for him."  I lied before I looked up to him,he was holding a passive face. "Thank you for being honest with me but like I said I'm not him but I'll prove myself to you." He leaned down to my lips and we had this amazing kiss. I  think we both were assuring each other of our feelings for one another..
..
Unedited