Chapter 22

Chapter 22.
.
Mfundo POV.
.
Everything seemed to be moving in a slow motion as I sat in this car while these guys hurled disrespectful words to each other while they still had guns on each other's faces. What have I done? This was all my fault. I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have stayed after Drew got here. I should have updated Shèyaa about why I was even staying the whole day with Karen instead of him looking for me. There were about to kill each other and it was all my fault. I needed to stop them before this place turned into a battle field. I slowly got out of the car with my hands in the air. "Please." I whispered as tears gushed out my eyes. "We'll just leave please Drew call them off." I said as I slowly walked to Shèyaa and stood infront of him protecting him from Drew and his crew. "He fuckin pulled up on our turf so he just live." Drew spat his gun stayed straight on me now since I was shielding Shèyaa. "He was worried please Trell, he isn't here to hurt you." I cried now my eyes moving to Trell who just chuckled darkly. "Yet he out here waving his gun on out faces Mfundo." He kissed his teeth and clenched his jaw. "KAREN!" I yelled out for Karen. Why wasn't she here trying to talk her man out of what is going on here.

"Keep her out of this." Trell warned me but I still yelled Karen's name. She needed to keep her man calm whilst I took my man out of this shit he just got himself on. "Mfundo call her name one more time!" Trell placed his finger on the trigger as a warning. "Aye you need to chill." Drew was the one who commented when he saw that Trell wasn't joking with me. "Trell I'm sorry. I really am." I apologized, this was my fault, he was right to not even trust me because I was the reason there were men pointing guns to him in his home. "He's not leaving alive Mfundo." Trell spoke with so much anger. "You clearly don't know me nigga." Shèyaa spoke and I turned my head to tell him to chill but I got the meanest look from him. I also understood where he was coming from. Him showing up and seeing Drew here was enough for him to really want to kill people.

"Please, we're leaving." I pushed Shèyaa so he could step back but he didn't budge. I knew there was no doing anything at this point. I only had one choice and that was to watch them kill each other because of me. My tears poured out so hard as I watched this scene. "Drew please." I cried my eyes on his and I saw he felt something when he saw something by I guess the fact that he felt disrespected by Shèyaa was the reason he wasn't backing down. I knew that if they decided to start firing shots,I was going to lose everybody I cared about and I didn't want that especially because of me. I quickly snatched the gun from Shèyaa and placed it on my head everybody screamed for me to stop. "Baby stop." Shèyaa tried walking to me but I placed my hand on the trigger which made him halt immediately. "I'm the problem so you guys don't have to kill each other. I'll kill myself so you guys can walk out here alive and you guys can stay alive as well." I cried looking at both of these crews. "Mfundo stop that shit." Trell said, he didn't take me serious. I shot on the air making everybody duck before I placed the gun back on my head. "Mfundo cmon,are you fuckin insane!" Trell yelled now looking at me. I could tell he got scared when he realized I was going  pull the trigger if they don't listen to me . "Baby please stop this. Fine we'll leave. Nobody is going to die." Shèyaa spoke looking at me. "Tell them to leave right now." I said referring to his crew that had ski masks on. "Right now Shèyaa!" I screamed when I saw he was hesitating and I saw him look at his crew and he nodded which made them drop their guns.

"Tell them to leave." I said pointing his crew with my head and once again he nodded telling his crew to leave and I watched them as they all got in their car and indeed drove off leaving me and Shèyaa and Drew with his crew. "Drop your guns!" I yelled looking at my friends now and Trell was the first one to drop the gun first. "Mfundo cmon, move that gun from your head." Tell spoke like some big brother.

"You were willing to blow my brains out a second ago!"

"I was not Mfundo, I was just messing with your ass cmon ma."