Chapter 18: pray for safety part 2

Vlad pov)

Vlad was called to the Elementals as another war was on hand. He could see a lot of armies waiting for orders, their appeal to be 999 standing. He knew that this would be the last stand as Lily told him that the one controlling the army was Genta, Lily told Vlad all about Genta, that he is also a death knight like his brother Gozaburo.

"This is insane. I have to get to Angel."

He growled, not liking this one bit. Just as he was about to head to Nazurick to see if Angel was ok, he was pulled away instantly by yue telling him about the Elementals being under attack by a full force, was seeing this full force he knew that this was going to be the biggest battle and the last battle that the Elementals had ever faced.

"Should we tell Mother, Do you want me to go get her?"

Eine asked

"We can't do that. You know that she's pregnant, and in her condition, she can't fight, we'll be all right, and with you four by our sides, we're not going to fall."

Vlad said, looking at eine, integra, Elizabeth, and Whisper, sugar in the others seemed a little bit worried, but they weren't going to let the Elementals be destroyed once again. They still had time since the words of no return were covering the Elementals all around not allowing the enemies to get anywhere near them unless they're able to beat the demons within the forest walls.

"I'll protect the Elementals and for as long as I can. When Angel gets here, I know she'll bring us all back if we do fall."

Faiya said with a laugh, but that didn't amuse the others

"Don't jinx us before we even get started!"

Lita shouted at her. It didn't matter; Vlad was going to make a promise to Angel that he was going to make the Utopia dream that she so desperately wanted come true.

"Last chance, surrender to me and become my subordinates, and I'll let you all live."

Genta shouted in rage

"Release Alicia and my brother Gozo!"

He said as vlad laughed.

"I'm sorry, but that cannot happen as if the two of them had been executed a while ago."

Vlad told him, as this was not a good answer that he wanted to hear I'm right then he screamed out the words to attack, a whole lot of them rushed into the forest of no return as he could see that a lot of them were being slaughtered, but some of his were also bein kill, Vlad wasn't going to give up and let his kingdom fall.

"Everyone! Fight with everything you got in the name of your queen!"

He shouted as his vampire soldiers and Undead went into battle.

Demiurge pov)

It's been 8 hours in labor since she gave birth to two babies; the babies cried as the Pleiades we're cleaning the blood off of them and then bundled up in light blue blankets, as the babies slept, Demiurge stayed with Angel to watch over her as she was resting from the exhausting experience, he did wonder what was going on with vlad and why he hasn't shown up yet, but he was given a message from black and white that the Elementals was under attack and in a war.

The last remaining soldiers in nazarick went to go help them while Demiurge stayed behind to watch over Angel; he held her hand as she slept and looked over to the two babies that slept peacefully as well, he wished that this moment was actually his where he could experience this love, but he would always remember the time where he wasn't there for his own kids birthing he could feel the joy of them being born.

"Demi?"

Angel woke up from her sleep. As he smiled at her, letting her know everything is OK

"Are my baby's ok?"

She asked as he nodded.

"There sleeping next to you. How are you feeling?"

"Tired, and I feel Vlad is in trouble."

She told him, he knew she was right, but he couldn't leave her alone

"Go help him....please."

She begged

"I can't. I can't leave you alone."

"I'll be fine, it's not like I'm going anywhere... Vlad needs more help than me."

She told him. He wasn't going to let her hand go as he held onto it

"No, I don't want to leave your side again. I abandoned you once, angel, I won't do it again!"

He told her as she smiled

"You're sweet. Just like when we first went out together."

She sighed as she closed her eyes

"In an hour, he will come demiurge. Please protect my baby's."

She said. Before Demiurge could get an answer from her, she went back to sleep, he didn't know what she meant by he, and who was coming here in an hour? He wasted no time and had sebas help him, with the basu sisters and Rin and len along with Black and White with his demon hoard guard Nazurick and guard the room that they were in

He knew somthing bad might happen and got into contact with lord ainz quickly and warned him of what was happening. He was scared but didn't show it. It was just him and his demons...for now.