Chapter 11: the unknown Guardians

Vlad's pov)

After 2 hours, it was hard for Angel to get up. She was dressed in a simple dress, this time with long sleeves. 

When they got to the meeting room, everyone was there waiting for her arrival when the door opened, revealing her and Vlad, everyone stood up and bowed, greeting her

When they got to the meeting room, everyone was there waiting for her arrival when the door opened, revealing her and Vlad, everyone stood up and bowed, greeting her. She sweetly smiled and greeted them back, but she was still having trouble staying awake.

The meeting started with the Elemental and how it was finally rebuilt; jin explain the money that they spent and how many people they lost during the battle; Angel yawned as she agreed to help Read resurrect The Following. After 1 hour in zero had another issue that she wanted to say

"It's about the others in the deepest part of the Elementals cell. Should we let them out?"

She asked as everyone was waiting for Angel to respond, but when vlad looked over, she was already asleep.

"Is she asleep?"

Zero said, not surprised.

"I guess 2 hours of sleep wasn't enough"

Vlad said as he patted her back

"We'll come back to that later; now, we'll leave the resurrection to Angel as for the rebuilding, congratulations on everyone's behalf, are spending seems to be still at its 100% thanks to Lavender Town and the prosperity of food and crops, lady Angel still has to do the Gathering for the items in the forest of no return"

Vlad explains while going through the list.

"Mother still has to assist lord ainz in the war that he is having with e-rental."

Yue said as he nodded.

"I don't think he's going to put her on the battlefield, but if she does want to be present, it'd be her choice."

Vlad said to them

"You're not going to allow her to fight, are you?"

Sota questioned, her kids started to come into the meeting more often so they would know how their mother ran the two organizations, and they were learning a lot through their studies.

"If your mother wishes to fight, I don't have any right to stop her, but I won't let her go in alone."

He said as mayu asked with a giggle

"So any wedding bells yet?"

Vlad blushed when asked that as he looked away

"No, and stop asking me that mayu"

"It will come in time, and I do know"

She said, teasing him, but it quickly came to a stop when their mother jumped awake

"I'm awake!"

She shouted as everyone laughed, making her confused about why they were laughing.

"Now it would be better if mayu and Angel did the resurrection"