Chapter 102: The Grand Finale

"... Before, Wangye with Wangfei Shen is only one-sided fate. After marriage, Wangfei Shen often talked to herself and felt sorry for herself. She always lived in her own fantasy, and Wangye could not stay at home, so he stayed with the army for many years, in the end, it became a habit." Gu Mingda still kept his eyes down, but the strength of his words was not vague. He said, "Wangye these years has been fighting war in all sides. His achievement can shake all the land under heaven. He is someone we, the whole army, revered to, and also the god in the hearts of Yan land's people. When we saw Wangye suffered from such frivolous attitude in those years, us as his subordinates are very dissatisfied."

Lin Wei Xi sat there, almost frozen. Even though Yan Wang told her about Shen shi that day, he only briefly introduced the cause and effect. He talked more about what happened after encountering Lin Wei Xi. Therefore, Lin Wei Xi had always felt that the feelings between Yan Wang and Shen shi were naturally true. Those rumors might be exaggerated, but it didn't affect the beauty of their small family.

But now Gu Mingda's words showed Lin Wei Xi a completely different image of Shen shi. How could she think that the reason Gu Hui Yan married Shen shi was largely because it was difficult to get off once you ride a tiger. Shen shi was immersed in her own little girl's dream, and didn't care how much trouble it caused another person.

Although Gu Mingda couldn't see Lin Wei Xi's expression, but from the atmosphere in the room he could judge that Yan Wang really chopped off the head and the tail, omitting the most critical part. Yan Wang thought that talking about a deceased woman's right and wrong was too low, so he only talked about himself and refused to talk about Shen shi's problems. It didn't matter. Anyway, Gu Mingda was not a gentleman, so let him talk about it. Gu Mingda knew that if this problem was not communicated, there would always be a knot between Yan Wang and Wangfei. Lin Wei Xi has the right to know the truth of this matters.

"This subordinates don't know how Wangye said it to Wangfei, but it will certainly not involve the details of Wangfei Shen's personality. People should respect the dead, and it may be low for this subordinates to say the right and wrong of the deceased. However, if Wangfei doesn't know about this, afraid that she will always misunderstand Wangye. Wangye is very caring to you. This subordinates has been with him for more than 20 years and have never seen him treat any woman like this. To put it bluntly, Wangye was a victim of the previous marriage. The victim of satisfying a woman's fantasy. He marries you, is the beginning of the true heart."

"This subordinates don't know what misunderstandings there are between Wangfei and Wangye, but this subordinate is insolent, still want to say a few more words on behalf of Wangye. Wangye is very sincere to you. This subordinate do not want to see Wangye's hard-won happiness to prematurely die because of some groundless reasons. Wangye is admired by thousands of people, but it was not easy for him to walk this step. His childhood was harsh, and he joined the army as a young man. After that, every day he was accompanied by war deaths. The family warmth he received can't be said to be much, as for his wife... don't even say it. This subordinate in place of 100000 soldiers and millions of people of Yan land ask Wangfei sincerely to take care of Yan Wang and have a good life with Wangye. This subject wait to burn the incense of eternal life every day, hoping that Wangfei and Junzhu will live long for a hundred years, in good health for a lifetime."

...

Gu Mingda had left for a long time, but Lin Wei Xi still sat in a daze, unable to recover for a long time. Rui Yang was dissatisfied with being ignored by her mother, pulled Lin Wei Xi's collar while babbling.

Lin Wei Xi lowered her head to look after Rui Yang. She barely called "baby", her eyes suddenly blinked, and a tear fell directly on Rui Yang's cheek.

Gu Hui Yan had finished dealing with those miscellaneous matters, when he was about to enter Jingcheng Courtyard, he suddenly stopped.