Chapter 101: Gao Ran

Although Gu Hui Yan didn't speak, the maids were very perceptive, one by one withdrew from the inner room, and quietly closed the door.

After everyone was gone, Gu Hui Yan looked at Lin Wei Xi and asked slowly, "Where have you been?"

Although he asked, Lin Wei Xi knew that he must have already know. The maid guarding Gao Ran was originally his person.

Lin Wei Xi's mood originally was not good, but now she was questioned like a criminal, she became more and more angry. She passed through Gu Hui Yan sullenly and went to see her daughter in the bedroom. When passing by Gu Hui Yan, she gave him an angry look, "None of your business!"

Gu Hui Yan actually speechless, he was the one that should asking for the crime, why Lin Wei Xi look angrier than him.

The sound of Lin Wei Xi hugging Rui Yang could be heard from the inside. Rui Yang was babbling, listening to the sound, it was very lively. Didn't know what the mother and daughter were muttering about. Gu Hui Yan stood outside for a while, in the end decided to go in and take a look.

He looked at Rui Yang.

The little girl was loved as soon as she was born. On her third day washing, the whole city was dispatched. Grand princess Shou Kang was overjoyed and gave the little girl a longevity lock. Not only that, the palace also delivered many rewards. The emperor gave her a golden lock, Empress Dowager Qian also followed up by adding a Ruyi jade. Yan Wang called the clan people to discuss for a long time in the study, and finally named the much-anticipated little Junzhu Rui Yang.

Rui (auspicious) was from xiangrui (auspicious sign), Yang (sun) was from chaoyang (rising sun).

It could only be said that things in the world were very strange. If Lin Wei Xi gave birth to a boy, when people came to visit, even if they didn't say anything, they would be wondering about it. However, Lin Wei Xi gave birth to a daughter. Not only did Yan Wang spoil this daughter, but Gu Cheng Yao also regarded this sister who was 19 years younger as a treasure. When Yan Wang's many subordinates came over to congratulated, they couldn't help but look at this little Yan land's Junzhu, who was extremely rare.

Rui Yang was only one month old. It was pure nonsense to say that people could see her beauty that could overturn the country, but everyone who saw her was very affectionate, even Grand Princess Shou Kang said that she had seen so many children, but never seen the kind like Rui Yang that so was lovable and delightful.

When Gu Hui Yan walked into the inner room, he saw Lin Wei Xi holding Rui Yang, the mother and daughter were playing with their heads close. Rui Yang was lying on the goose yellow brocade, watching Lin Wei Xi intently with wet eyes. Didn't know what she saw, she suddenly grinned, her legs kept kicking, and wanted to grab Lin Wei Xi's earring.

"You can't play with this yet." Lin Wei Xi smiled and ducked away, but she didn't expect that the child was so strong that she still able to grab it. Lin Wei Xi cried out, trying to pull away but afraid of hurting her fingers, and from this angle she couldn't see the place, for a while it was extremely difficult.

Gu Hui Yan stepped forward, gently held Rui Yang's hand, and slowly separated her fingers. Lin Wei Xi's earring could be considered rescued, but Rui Yang's grabbing just now severely pulled her earlobes.

Lin Wei Xi's earlobe turned red in a blink of an eye. She lightly flicked Rui Yang's forehead with her hand, and said, "How old are you, what do you want an earring for?"

But Gu Hui Yan's eyes fell on Lin Wei Xi's ears. Her skin was whiter than snow, her neck was long and graceful, and even her ears were delicate and exquisite, with colored jade earrings hanging on it, swaying in between it was indescribably beautiful. But now one of the earlobe was red. Although Rui Yang was a child, but a child didn't know how to control her strength. Her earlobe must be hurt.