Chapter 30: Grand Wedding

The news of Yan Wang's wedding shocked all kind of people. On this day, there were tens of thousands of people on the streets. Most of the people in the capital crowded the roadside to watch Yan Wang's wedding party.

The elite soldiers escorted the bride and the iron armor clears the way, this grand style of marrying a wife was definitely unique. The onlookers enthusiastically discussed about Yan Wang's power and military leadership. They talked about it for a long time, and suddenly discovered that the new Yan Wangfei's dowry team had not finished yet?

The mahogany boxes were hung with red silk and satin, and the lacquer was neat and shiny. Every footmen who carried it were strong elite men, so it was very laborious to walk. The dowry line bypassed the main street and still met the head not see the tail. The onlookers stretched their necks to look around for a long time, but still couldn't see the end of the dowry line.

Ten miles of red makeup, when ten miles was not enough.

Lin Wei Xi sat motionless in the sedan chair, even though no one could see, her back was still straight. Unknowingly after how long the speed of the sedan chair finally slowed down, Lin Wei Xi still sat still, it didn't take long before there was a sound of breaking through the air, and then there was "Zheng Zheng Zheng" sound of three arrows nailed to the sedan door, each arrows' intervals were the same. After the archery ceremony, from outside the sedan chair the matron of honor's voice happily rang out: "Getting off the sedan chair is very auspicious, the bride step down from the sedan chair."

Lin Wei Xi get off the sedan chair with the support of everyone. When the bride appeared, the guest that came to Yan Wang Mansion immediately broke out a loud noise. Afterwards, Lin Wei Xi followed the guidance from matron of honor stepped across the brazier, crossed over the saddle, and worshiped heaven and earth. Although this was her wedding, Lin Wei Xi's real participation was few. She was like a puppet throughout the whole process, at the mercy of others.

When she finally sat on the bed in the bridal room, the accompanying maids secretly breathed a sigh of relief. After entering the wedding room, the wedding ceremony had basically been completed, and even if something accidentally goes wrong, it would not be seen by outside guests.

Wan Xing and Wan Yue quietly relaxed, but Lin Wei Xi was surprisingly nervous. She had been covered with a red veil today, so she had not seen Yan Wang yet, but when she thought of what will happen next, her palms let out a nervous sweat.

There were no seniority for three days during the wedding, and disturbing the bridal chamber was the favorite activity of many idlers. Someone in the room had long been jeering to see the bride. Lin Wei Xi was nervous about her appearance for the first time. Today's makeup was a bit thick, the powder and rouge instead covering her facial features, which made it looks delicate and unlively. But all bridal makeup was like this, Lin Wei Xi couldn't help it.

She was just thinking about it, and suddenly saw a pair of black boots with a cloud pattern appearing in her line of sight. Even at this time, the other party's steps were calm. Lin Wei Xi even suspected that every step Gu Hui Yan took was uniform.

A red steel stick raised up the tassel, and then the veil rose at a constant speed, Lin Wei Xi's sight became brighter.

Lin Wei Xi reflectively looked at the light source. She raised her head and just happened to meet Gu Hui Yan's eyes. This was the first time Lin Wei Xi saw Gu Hui Yan wearing warm-colored clothes. The red bridal clothes made his complexion warm like jade, and the oppressive feeling that made any living person stayed away was also diminished a lot. In fact, Gu Hui Yan's facial features were very good-looking, with double-edged sword eyebrows and star-like eyes, a tall straight nose, and distinct cheekbones. When he seriously looked at people, his eyes were dark and clear, almost could drowned them.