Chapter 51: Goddess

Zhao Qian suspected that he had heard it wrong, Lin Yong's daughter? Wasn't Lin Yong their comrade? Although he went to Yan Wang late, Zhao Qian had seen this natural strongman several times, and he was a potential seedling. Later, when Zhao Qian learned that Lin Yong had died to save Yan Wang, he sighed even more. But Lin Yong's status was still lower than Zhao Qian's. Why did Yan Wang marry his daughter? How he didn't know this?

Zhou Mao Cheng also felt that what Yan Wang done make the seniority in the family became awkward. He coughed and said, "Didn't Wangye asked for Lin Yong to be conferred as Marquis? After the war, Wangye went to Shunde Prefecture to send Lin Yong's remains to his hometown, and along the way he took Lin Yong's only daughter back to the capital to take care of her."

So by taking care it means become Yan Wangfei?

Zhao Qian said in his heart, fortunately Lin Yong doesn't know these things. This was a great development, even if this person was his commanding general, he was a little too gloomy. However, Zhao Qian's silent criticism stayed in his heart, and thinking about this marriage he was still very optimistic. Yan Wang himself must be willing with this second marriage, and Lin Yong's only concern before his death could also have a good home, it was really a win-win situation for everyone.

The only problem was that Lin Wei Xi was originally their junior, but now she became Yan Wang's wife, this seniority in the family was a bit confusing.

When Zhou Mao Cheng spoke, Gu Hui Yan didn't stop him. He didn't think it was something difficult for people to see. As for Zhou Mao Cheng's winking, Zhao Qian was taken aback... Well, Gu Hui Yan admitted that he was a little embarrassed. After talking about taking care of his subordinate's daughter, he initially said that he would find a husband for her, but in the end, she entered Yan Wang Mansion and never go out again. He really seemed to let Lin Yong down.

Yan Wang was newly married, these subordinates and old comrades-in-arms of course had to make jokes, and Gu Hui Yan, who had always set himself apart and aloof, actually let them joke around. Zhao Qian was surprised in his heart, as he thought married people were really different. This time, Yan Wang knew that he was wrong. In normal days, how could Gu Hui Yan let them make fun of him.

But joke aside, actually Zhao Qian was very pleased with this result, and even the corners of his eyes were a little sour. After years of goodbye, when they met again, the old friend was safe and sound, and there was also a sweet wife at his side, Zhao Qian sincerely wishes them well. Over the years Yan Wang had fought in the north and south and had been invincible. In the army, he was the god of war trusted and worshipped by everyone. In Yan Wang Mansion he was the pillar. In the court he was also the reassurance for the emperor and ministers, Zhao Qian and Zhou Mao Cheng served Gu Hui Yan with all their heart. However, such a person worthy of everyone's respect was actually didn't have good fortune in personal relationships, for many years he had been alone no matter what he do. Now he had someone to accompany him by his side. Not only Zhao Qian and Zhou Mao Cheng, but also the 100,000 Yan army, were happy for Yan Wang from the bottom of their heart, and also wish Yan Wangfei well, and wished that Wangfei could accompany Yan Wang forever.

The old friends reunited, and after teasing for a while, they slowly talked about the affairs of the court and the army. Zhao Qian was in the middle of reporting the border affairs, when he turned across the courtyard, suddenly saw a woman in magnificent clothing surrounded by beautiful people on the opposite side. Before Zhao Qian could react, he saw Gu Hui Yan abandon the few people who were talking and walked quickly in that direction.

Halfway through Zhao Qian's sentence, even his mouth hasn't closed up, Yan Wang had already left. This was unprecedented in the past ten years and simply unimaginable. Zhao Qian was stunned, Zhou Mao Cheng understood, and said to him: "That's Yan Wangfei." After saying that, Zhou Mao Cheng still pointedly added: "This time is different from the past, you understand right?"