The Permission

PLS READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY A LITTLE BETTER!!!
(Before we start with the story I want to clear some things out I'm doing this story to take place around this generation even though I'm going to use young Tokio hotel from around 2010 so just pretend they are in this generation. I feel like the story will make more sense if I do it like this. I also take some suggestions depends on if I like them or not. One more thing pls don't copy my story line, hope u enjoy the story😊)

Y/n's background:
You just turned 18 years old. Your family is
Pretty wealthy. You live in California. Both of your parents are Latin American. You know Spanish but u only speak it when u need too. Your parents are owners of a huge company in the United States. Well just your mom now because your dad was killed when your were 15. Your mom never told you why they killed him. But You'll find out during the story line goes.

Y/n POV

I was getting back home from celebrating lastnight with my friends because I finally graduated high school

night with my friends because I finally graduated high school. I was so happy that I was finally out of school.

One of the bodyguards comes towards the car and opens the door of the car for me. The house was always surrounded with bodyguards since my dad was killed, my mom says it's for safety but nothing's ever happened since then.

I got out of the car and walked up to the front
door of the house. There was already another bodyguard in the front door so he just opens it for me.

 There was already another bodyguard in the front door so he just opens it for me

I step inside the house looking for my mom.
Y/n: "mom I'm home where are u!?"
Y/n's mom: "I'm here at the kitchen hunny!"
I started walking to the kitchen...

Y/n: "mom I'm home where are u!?" Y/n's mom: "I'm here at the kitchen hunny!"I started walking to the kitchen

I entered the kitchen and I saw my mom cooking.
Y/n: "hey mom what are u making?"
I went up to her and gave her a hug
Y/n's mom: "I'm making some pasta."

My mom has enough money to hire a cook but something about her is that she's always liked being independent and besides that she enjoys cooking. It's like a hobby of hers.

Y/n's mom: "so how was last night sweetie?"
Y/n: "it was actually so fun and um..."
I was going to continue talking until I get interrupted.
???: "mom is food almost ready I'm hungry"
I see my little brother walking into the kitchen with his IPad in his hands.

My little brother's name is Angel and he was 5 years old. I take care of him when ever my mom goes off to work, so we've both always had a good bond.

Y/n's mom: "it's almost ready, so sit down hunny" He didn't notice me until I said.
Y/n: "Did u forget u have a sister or what"
I smiled at him.
Angel: "hi big sister" he smiled back and came up to me to give me hug. Then he went to go sit at the table.

Y/n's mom: "ok y/n what were u going to tell me?" She told me while she serves Angel's food on a plate.
Y/n: "oh ya so mom I wanted to ask u if I can go
on vacation with my friends"
I looked at with a big smile hoping she'll let me.

She looked at me serious which made my smile fade away a little.

Y/n's mom: "um first of all where and for how long?"
Y/n: "well me and my friends were talking about it yesterday and we thought that it will be nice over there in Tokyo and for like a week" I smiled awkwardly waiting for her to answer.

She was still serious but also a little concerned on her face.
Y/n's mom: "I don't know Y/n don't u think Tokyo is too far and a week is to long. Since the day I found out what happened to your father I really don't want to risk you and your brother to go anywhere alone. That's why we have bodyguards all around the house and why they come with us everywhere we go."

Y/n: "I know mom but that happened 3 years
ago and in those 3 years nothing has happened
to us. Pls mom just let me go out this once without any bodyguards, plus I'm not even going alone I'm going with my friends." I pout and put my hands together begging her. She still didn't look too convince.

Y/n's mom: "If your not taking any bodyguards then I'm not letting u go."

Y/n: "come on mom I'm 18 years old I can take care of myself pls"

Y/n's mom: "Y/n I don't care how old u are if your not taking any bodyguards then your not going anywhere and that's final!" She raised her voice getting mad and annoyed.

Y/n: "ugh ok fine I'll take the bodyguards" I was disappointed that I have to take bodyguards on vacation with me like what the fuck.

Y/n: " I'ma go pack" I started walking up the stairs to my room.