Time to go home pt. 2

Onodera POV

I went up to Sebastian and hugged him as well.

"Thank you for letting us stay. I will miss you too." Said Sebastian. Sebastian then winked at me. I felt myself get red so I looked away. Takano then grabbed me, and engulfed me in a hug.

"Somebody's jealous." I stated the obvious. Ciel smiled at my comment.

"Yeah, thanks for having us. We should go pack now." Said Takano, dragging me upstairs. I let go of his hand, and went up to Ciel.

"We should hangout again. We actually have lots of similarities. What is your phone number?" I asked, ignoring the glares of the semes.

"Yes, we should. My number is: 1-234-563-3666." Said Ciel. I shook his hand.

"I'll text you." I said.

"I'll be waiting for the text." Said Ciel, smiling.

Then, I went upstairs to pack up my bag. About 5 minutes later, I felt a familiar set of arms around me. I stopped doing what I was doing, and closed my eyes on instinct. My face also got bright red.

"I have a question..." Said Takano.

"Yes?" I asked, indicating he can ask, keeping my voice as calm as I can.

"Did you really mean it when you said you wanted to be with me forever?" Asked Takano. When he said that, I removed his arms, turned around, grabbed his collar, and kissed him on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked, ignoring the heat on my cheeks. He put his head on my chest.

"Marry me..." Takano mumbled. Did he just say what I think he said?

"I'm sorry... what?" I asked. He suddenly looked up at me demandingly. He aggressively gripped onto my shirt, and his gaze was bearing holes into my eyes.

"I. want. to. marry. you." Said Takano, 100% confident. I squeezed my eyes and mouth shut.

"But we can't right now." I complained.

"So? Do you want to? I will fix everything for us. I will talk to both of our parents." Said Takano. My eyes were still shut tight.

"I don't want you to do all of the work." I said, smiling.

"So it's a yes?" Asked Takano, sounding happier than he ever been. His grip got even tighter. I slowly opened my eyes to look at him.

"Yes." I said, equally as confident. Then Takano kissed my lips passionately yet rough.

Time skip to the airport- Sebastian and Ciel came to say goodbye

"Thanks for having us." I thanked again.

"Yeah we had fun." Added Takano. Probably referring to the Truth or Dare game.

"Pervert." I said.

"And your not?" Asked Takano. Ciel then hugged me. I hugged him back. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Sebastian and Takano put their hands on each of the others shoulders.

Then both of us let go of each other, and I hugged Sebastian. I felt my cheeks heat up. Shut up, hormones. From the corner of my eyes, I see Takano and Ciel hugging. Probably because they do not know what else to do.

Time skip to the plane

"Um, thanks for bringing me again btw." I said, avoiding looking at him. He suddenly held my hand, forcing me to look at him.

"We're fiancées now so stop being so tense around me." Said Takano.

"W-were not... official... yet." I said, flustered.

"Do you want me to formally ask you?" He asked, not jokingly at all. It made me blush.

"I do not think I can handle it." I confessed. He tightened the grip on my hand.

"Why? You deserve it." He said. That made my heart beat 100x faster. My eyes started tearing up. I looked at his face. His eyes were full of love. I had to look away. Dammit it. My fiancee... I would have never pictured my life like this. I am just so unbelievably... happy.

"Just... do whatever you want." I said. To tell us the truth, I truly do want him to tell me formally.

"Are you really giving me permission to do whatever I want?" He asked jokingly. He started poking me playfully. I stuck my tongue out at him.

He laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm so happy..." He said. He sounded like he is about to cry, which made me start to cry.

"Stop making me fall for you even more, you idiot." I said, crying onto his head. I kissed his head.

This person is going to be the death of me, I swear....

He suddenly came out from under me, and grabbed my chin, and kissed me on the lips.

When we were done, I said "I love you."

"I love you more." Said Takano. Oh, he wants to go like that, does he?

"Debatable." I said, feeling my lips curl up to a big stupid smile.