Wanna go on a vacation?

Onodera POV

It was yet another long day of work, but I am finally done. I quickly packed up my things so I do not run into Takano. It is always so awkward being around him. When I was done packing my things, I started to run out of there. Only to get ran into Takano. I sighed.

"What are you in such a hurry about?" Asked Takano.

"Just stop." I said, already exhausted. He grabbed my arm a little too lightly, and pushed me into his car.

"Oh yeah. Don't even give me a choice." I said sarcastically.

"Because I know that you will refuse." Replied Takano. I rolled my eyes. I looked out the window, looking at all of the trees passing by, hoping that he gets the point that I do not want to talk. He turned on the radio. I decided to listen.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Right now starts the contest for 2 free tickets to London. The 23rd caller wins. Its for two people for 2 nights."

I heard Takano talking on his phone. Who could he possibly be talking to?

"Takano Masamune. Thank you so much. I do have somebody in mind. My address is 12345 S Cook Rd. Apartment number: 1201. Thank you again." He said into his phone.

"Who was that?" I asked, curiously. He put up a 'one sec' sign. Just then, the radio turned back on.

"Hello, congratulations. You are the 23rd caller. You won two tickets to London. What is your name?"

"Takano Masamune." I looked at Takano win they said that. He was smiling in his seat, while looking forward at the road.

"Well congratulations, Takano. You have won two tickets to London."

"Thank you so much."

"Your very welcome. Are you planning on bringing anybody?"

"I have somebody in mind."

"OOOHHH I see Takano is a sly dog. Well, stay on the line to discuss your billing information." When the radio guy said that Takano is a sly dog, I started laughing. Takano was shaking his head at me like I was crazy.

Then, the radio started to play "Flesh" by Simon Curtis. It made the atmosphere extremely awkward. I was looking out the window. I did not want to make eye contact with him while this song was playing. Then I felt his hand on my thigh. Really? At this moment? Without looking, I removed his hand. I failed. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards him. I was raising my other hand up in defense. Now my head was on his lap, my heart beating like crazy. Just then, I felt a bulge on the back of my head.

"Pervert." I said, attempting to get up. He was holding me down though. I struggled for about the next minute until Takano finally let go of me. He only let go of me, so I can rise.

When I was risen, he grabbed my collar, and kissed me on the lips passionately.

When he let go of me a second later, my face was burning red. I whipped my head towards the window, praying that Takano didn't notice. I am sick of tired of him.

"Onodera,..." began Takano, but I interrupted him.

"Shut up. I do not want to talk to you." I said. He started giggling at me.

"That mad, huh?" Asked Takano. I did not answer to make my point across.

"You know, I would like to bring you to London with me." He kept going. That made my heart beat a million times a minute. I had to look away from him to not let him see my extremely red face. He put his hand on mine. I pushed it off, without looking at his direction.

All of a sudden, the car stopped. Oh crap. We are home. I can't leave. I am still a blushing mess. I heard Takano unbuckle his seatbelt, and then open the door. Do not come by me. Please do not.

Then I saw him come into my view. Shit. He was standing outside my window. He opened my door. Uncounsiously, I covered my red face. He stuck his head in the car to unlock my seatbelt. Our faces were so close together. I gripped the edges of my seat, hoping he doesn't notice. Unfortunately he did because he started laughing. When he got out, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a passionate kiss. My face was still beat red.

I finally managed to push him off of me, leaving both of us panting.

"And to answer your question- yes I'll go." I began. I blocked his incoming kiss before continuing. "Only because it is on my bucket list. No other reason." I finished. He smirked at me, and held my hand.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." Said Takano. We started walking to our apartments, but of course that means as I was going into my apartment, Takano pushed me into his.