Time to go home Pt. 1

Onodera POV

I woke up with Takano on top of me. Like always. I remembered yesterday at the pool, and I couldn't help but smile. It wasn't just the heat of the moment. I truly want to marry him and spend the rest of my life with him.

I sat up, and just watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful. I started to comb threw his hair, being careful not to wake him up. I smiled at him. Then, I kissed the top of his head. Is this how Takano feels like when I am asleep? I really want to touch his entire body.

I slowly leaned in to kiss his lips. When I touched them, I closed my eyes. This feels so good.

When I let go, I fluttered my eyes open to see him staring at me, eyes open. I pushed him away, blushing.

"AHH!!! Why didn't you say anything?!?" I said, flustered.

"Because I was enjoying it. You seemed like you were, too." Answered Takano.

"I-I.... ugh." I said, running out of words. I hid my face in between my knees.

"Ritsu..." Began Takano. He put his hand on my knee. Then I feel his hands running his fingers through my hair. It does feel good. I raised my head to look at him. I was greeted with Takanos lips. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling. He kept pushing harder and harder into me until he was on top of me, and my head was on my pillow. His hand went up my shirt to remove it. It was then that I was aware of the tightness in my pants. Takano noticed, and traveled south to my pants.

"Somebody's excited." Said Takano.

"Shut up." I replied.

Then Takano proceeded to give me a blow job, and I threw my head back in ecstasy, grabbing onto the sheets. I started moaning in ecstasy.

"Ta... ah.... ka... no." I said in between moans.

Just then, Sebastian knocked on the door. Shit. I hid my blushing face into the bed sheets, and Takano collapsed onto the bed, covering both of our bodies with the comforter.

"Come in." Said Takano. Takano winked at me. I hit his head.

"B-baka." I replied. Just then, Sebastian walked in. He looked from me to Takano and raised his eyes knowingly.

"Really?" Asked Sebastian.

"Shut up." I said.

"Well, I must ask you sirs something. How long are you planning on staying?" Asked Sebastian. Aw right. I really do not want to go home. I looked over at Takano, and it seems as if he is feeling the same way.

"Well, I guess we should check open flights." Said Takano, regrettably.

"Even though it has been great being here." I added.

"Yeah, I don't want to go home." Takano replied.

"Me neither." I said.

"And it was very great having you sirs stay with us. Especially that foursome." Replied Sebastian. At the mention of the foursome, my face became bright red.

"Yeah, that foursome surprised all of us." Said Takano.

"Perverts." I replied. At my comment, both Sebastian and Takano laughed.

"Oh, yeah, we're the perverts. You actually surprised us the most." Said Takano.

"I'd rather not think about it." I said.

"Whatever, let's just find some flights back home." Said Takano.

"Yes, and I will serve my young master some tea." Said Sebastian, bowing.

Sebastian left, and Takano took out his laptop.

"I had fun. Thank you for bringing me." I admitted to Takano. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Of course. We should go out more often." Said Takano. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders lovingly. I then kissed his cheek.

"You know, you are making it harder and harder to continue looking for flights, and easier for me to wanting to have sex with you." Confessed Takano.

I let go of him, and was just looking at him. I really have fallen for him. He must have realized I was looking at him because he smiled.

"Did you find anything yet?" I asked, glancing at the computer.

"Yes. The cheapest one I found leaves today though." Replied Takano. He sounded sad. It makes sense though. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders again.

"So this is it?" I said more to myself, sadly.

"I guess so." Replied Takano.

"What time?" I asked.

"7 pm so we have pretty much the whole day." Said Takano, resting his head on my arm.

We went downstairs to where Sebastian and Ciel are.

"So what did you find?" Asked Sebastian when he saw us.

"I found one for today at 7." Explained Takano. I went up and hugged Ciel. He immediately hugged me back.

"I am going to miss you so much." I said to Ciel. I felt two piercing looks from the two semes. I let go right away. Ciel was trying so hard not to laugh.