Grell

Flashback

"... At least you have parents." Said Ciel, weakly. The atmosphere got very awkward then.

"I'm sorry...." I apologized weakly. I feel like it's my fault,

"It's not your fault." Said Takano and Ciel at the same time. I simply nodded.

Present:

Onodera POV

Sebastian suddenly stood up, and cleared his throat.

"So. Enough of the depressing topic. Lets talk about something else!" Said Sebastian, strangely enthusiastically. Ciel started giggling. Sebastian then glared at Ciel. Ciel put his hands up in defense.

"Sorry, sorry. It just... You remind me of Grell." Said Ciel.

Just then, a strange guy (?) with a chainsaw came running in screaming "BASSY!!~"

I got scared, and hid behind Takano. Takano smiled at my behavior. Sebastian looked bored, and a little repulsed. Ciel just rolled his eyes.

"WTF are you doing here, Grell?" Said Ciel and Sebastian. 'Grell', I guess that's his name, tackled Sebastian, and started kissing the life out of Sebastian.

In front of me, Takano was trying too hard to hold back a laugh. Eventually, he gave in. He started laughing so hard that he started crying. I smiled at the scene.

Grell stood up, and struck a sassy pose. "I heard my name, so I am here." He said. That just made Takano laugh even harder.

"Bassy, who are these people? Are you cheating on me?" Asked Grell. Grell was petting him, and his body was practically on top of Sebastian. Sebastian looked like he wanted to kill Grell.

"They are guests, and we are not a thing." Said Sebastian, boredly. Grell leaned up to kiss Sebastian, but Sebastian blocked it.

"AHHH!!! BASSY!!! Why?!?" Grell whined. He then started crying like a teenage girl who just got refused a new phone after she dropped it in the toilet.

"Bocchan... help..." Said Sebastian, who is currently receiving a death hug. Ciel gave a little giggle.

"Fine... Fine. Get him out of the house." Said Ciel. Sebastian's eyes lit up when Ciel said that. He freed one of his arms from Grell's death grip, and grabbed the back of Grell's shirt.

He carried Grell up in the air, and then kicked him square in the nuts, flinging him out the window, that just happens to be open. Grell looked turned on when Sebastian kicked him in the nuts as he got flung out the window.

"What the hell was that?" Said Takano, finally calming down.

"Grell." Ciel and Sebastian said at the same, sounding angry about it. They both crossed their arms at the same time like little kids pouting.

That made me start laughing. My knees buckled, and I grabbed Takanos shirt on the way down to the floor, bringing him with me. So now I was on the floor laughing my ass off while still grabbing Takanos shirt, and he was laying on top of me.

"Are... are you ok, ... Onodera?" Asked Ciel. He sounded scared. I just continued laughing.

"H-help... I... cant.. stop... laughing." I said, feeling tears in my eyes. Takano removed my hand from my shirt, put his hands on either side of my face, and kissed me.

Takano was right to use this approach. It shut me right up. In fact, I moaned into his kiss, wrapped my arms around his neck, and pushed him closer. He wrapped his hands around me as well. He smirked and smiled into the kiss. We had to be kissing for at least 5 minutes.

"Ok. Ok. Break it up." Said Sebastian. Realizing that I totally went got sucked in, I pushed Takano away from me blushing. His arms were still around me though, so he didn't move at all.

"You stopped laughing." Said Takano, still close to my face. That just made my blush greater.

"What even happened? Why did you start laughing?" Asked Ciel. Takano was distracted enough so I finally removed his arms, and pushed him away.

"B-because you both said 'Grell' at the same time, and then you both crossed your arms at the time. And, IDK, I found that hilarious. You looked funny." I explained. And you looked like two kids pouting. I can't say that though. I felt Takano eyeing me.

"WHAT?!?" I said, annoyed by his gaze. That made him start laughing. His bangs fell into his face, and I just want to lick them off... WAIT?! What the hell am I thinking?!?!? I blushed at that thought. I started to shake my head violently to get rid of those types of thoughts. Takano must've realized I was thinking about him because he wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. Why the hell does he have to be so attractive?? And so damn addicting.... And, WHY THE HELL AM I STILL THINKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT?!?!?? .... Because I am in love with him.... My eyes started tearing up at that thought. Its true, isn't it? Goddamn it...