Fiancees

Onodera POV

I woke up, unable to breath. Then I saw a huge lump on top of me. That lump was Takano. It was then that the memories from yesterday came running into my mind. Specifically the fact that I confessed to him. I was just laying in bed, blushing like an idiot.

Just then, Takano woke up. He looked at me like I have ten heads. Then, the memory of what happened yesterday must have reached his head because he gave me the biggest of smiles, and gave me the biggest bear hug ever. I couldn't breathe.

"Cant... breathe..." I managed to choke out. Takano immediately let go of me.

Then, I heard Sebastian knock on the door. Takano must've been surprised because he widened his eyes, and fell off of the bed. I laughed loudly when I heard him hit the ground. He is so stupid.

Sebastian walked in. He just stood there for a moment, taking in what happened in front of him. Takano is on the ground, and I am on the bed, laughing as loud and as obnoxiously as a retarded seal. Then, Sebastian started laughing with me.

When we both calmed down, Sebastian announced that breakfast is ready.

"Thank you so much. We will be down in a few." I said, waving him away. Sebastian raised his hands in defense, but then closed the door.

I got out of the bed, and I kicked Takano lightly.

"Go in your room and get ready for breakfast, idiot." I said, smiling the whole time. He smiled back, and got up, and went into his own room to get dressed.

Ciel POV

I woke up to the sight of the blinding morning sun. I moaned loudly.

"Good morning, young master." Said Sebastian. I hid my face with a pillow. Sebastian walked by my bedside, and removed the pillow.

"Get up. You have guests waiting downstairs." Said Sebastian, smiling. I stood up in my bed, and yawned while stretching my arms.

Sebastian started unbuttoning my night gown. I looked away from him because it just hasn't been the same since we started dating. I get weirdly nervous around him now. He changed me into my clothes for the day now. I was avoiding his gaze the whole time.

Then, while he was putting my pants on, I just lost it. I grabbed the back of Sebastian's jacket, and started to make out with him.

~time skip brought to you by Alois's booty shorts, all of them are now downstairs~

Onodera POV

Me and Takano sat together of course. I was watching Sebastian as he was listing off what we are eating. When he was done, he brought the food to us.

The food was absolutely amazing. I gobbled up the food in less than 5 minutes. It was even better than Takanos cooking. Next to me, Takano finished directly after me. He looked just as shocked as me. We were both blown away by the yummy-ness of the food.

"So good." We both said at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled when we heard each other say that.

Just then, I heard a loud screech fill the room. All 4 of us covered our ears. A 13 year old girl came running in, with her blonde, curly pigtails jumping out from behind her. She was in a pink dress.

She immediately engulfed Ciel in a hug.

"CIEL!!!" She screamed. "Elizabeth?" He asked, confused. Sebastian looked jealous, but he composed himself as quickly as it came. She slapped Ciel playfully.

"For the millionth time, call me Lizzie!" Elizabeth, or I guess Lizzie said. She reminds me of An chan. Wait, is she Ciels fiancée? I looked over at Takano, and he seems to think that, too, because he wouldn't look at me, and he was glaring at Lizzie like she was An chan.

"Lizzie, please refrain yourself in front of guests." Said Sebastian. Lizzie let go of Ciel, and she must have just realized we were in the room. She went up to us, and gave us a tight squeeze that left both of us breathless. We both started coughing.

"Is this your fiancée, Ciel?" Asked Takano bravely. She went up to Takano, and shook his hand violently.

"Yes, my name is Elizabeth Midford. You can call me Lizzie. What's your name?" Lizzie said, a little too enthusiastically.

"My name is Masamune Takano, but you can call me Takano. Its common in Japan to call people by their last name." Explained Takano. He then shoved me playfully.

"And this is Ritsu Onodera, but you can call him Onodera." Continued Takano.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, Lizzie. And BTW, I know what it is like to be in Ciels shoes." I said.

"Oh, so your parents died in a fire, too?" Asked Lizzie. WHAT...?

(Sorry, I am going to leave it a cliffhanger xP)