Truth or dare Pt. 3 (R- 18+)

This is extremely graphic... You have been warned. Your little bit of possible innocence might be gone. I know mine is. You may want to grab tissues, too.

Onodera POV

"Hmm, Takano, truth or dare?" Asked Sebastian.

"Dare." Said Takano.

"I dare you to join me and the ukes for a foursome." Said Sebastian, winking at me and Ciel.

"NO!!" Me and Ciel screamed. Takanos face lit up. The two semes looked at their 2 ukes, and walked towards them dangerously. Me and Ciel walked backward until we eat a wall.

Takano grabbed me first. I hid my face. Takano ripped my shirt off. Next to me, Ciel was in the same situation as me. We looked at each other with pleading eyes.

Third person POV

The two semes picked up there two ukes, and put them on a couch. The semes removed their shirts. revealing both of their 6 packs. The semes looked at the other seme, and smirked. Then, they touched the others abs gently.

The two ukes were dealing with a massive nosebleed. Then, Onodera suddenly got up, and wrapped his arms around Takano, and started kissing the life out of him. Onodera made the both of them fall on the ground.

Sebastian went up to Ciel, and put his hands on either side of him, and started kissing him passionately.

Both Takanos and Onoderas pants were already off. Sebastian saw that, and removed his and Ciels pants. Ciel was blushing madly. The other 3 were already horny, waiting for Ciel to join them.

Then, Onodera went up to Sebastian, wrapped his arms around his neck, and started making out with him.

"You're hot~" Said Onodera, seductively.

"Thanks~" Said Sebastian, equally as seductively.

This made Takano and Ciel furious, so they started making out with each other as well.

Onodera was practically on top of Sebastian by this point. Onoderas legs were wrapped around Sebastian's legs. Sebastian let out a pleasurable moan. Both of them were hard. Onodera slowly made his way south to Sebastian's dick. Onodera then proceeded to give Sebastian a blow job.

Takano noticed this, got jealous, and then proceeded to give Onodera a blow job as well.

Ciel finally got into the mood while watching them, so he went up to Takano to give him a blow job as well. Sebastian felt bad that his lover was the only one who isn't getting a blow job, so he grabbed his lovers waist, and brought it close to his mouth. He then proceeded to give his lover his own a blow job.

So now it looked like a circle of blowjobs. The room was filled with sucking and moans of pleasure.

"I'm going to cum~" Said Sebastian. Takano put his arm over the 2 ukes to cover Sebastian's dick.

"Wait... till... everybodys... ready." Takano said in between breaths.

"I'm ready~" Said Onodera. Takano grabbed his, too. Takano then winced.

"Me too~" Said Takano. Onodera grabbed Takanos dick.

A few seconds later, Ciel said, "Me too~" Then, Onodera grabbed Sebastian's waist, Takano grabbed Onoderas waist, Sebastian grabbed Ciels waist, and finally Ciel grabbed Takanos waist. They all aligned their dicks to their sex partners' asses.

"Ready?" Asked Sebastian.

"Ready!" Said the other 3. Then, all 4 people jammed their dicks into their partners' asses. Everybody sent out moans of ecstasy at the same time. Everybody flung their heads back as well.

"Ready to cum?" Asked Takano.

"Yep." Everybody else said. Just then, everybody released their cum into the others' asses.

Everybody moaned again at the same time.

Then, Ciel removed his dick first, then Onodera, then the two semes removed theirs. The two semes removed the access cum from their ukes asses, and then the ukes did the same to their seme. The ukes were blushing the whole time.

Onodera, Takano, and Sebastian started to put on their clothes. Ciel was standing there blushing.

"S-Sebastian, can you put on my p-pants?" Asked Ciel, shyly.

"Yes, my lord." Replied Sebastian. He leaned down to Ciel's level and put on his underwear. Then he took Ciel's pants, and put them on Ciel. Ciel was blushing the whole time.

Sebastian was half dressed, he was wearing his pants and dress shirt, but the dress shirt is unbuttoned, so his abs were exposed.

Sebastian looked too hot to Ciel so he interrupted Sebastian when Sebby was buttoning up his shirt. He grabbed Sebby's chin, and started making out with him. Sebastian immediately allowed entrance, and wrapped his arms around his little lover.

Ciel started kissing lower and lower, until he reached Sebastian's abs. When he reached Sebby's abs, he started licking Sebastian's abs, causing a moan from Sebastian.

Takano was getting aroused from watching them, so he picked up Onodera, and threw him onto the couch. Onodera immediately broke up in a blush. Onodera hid his face as Takano came closer to him.

Both semes then proceeded to mess up their ukes even more than they already are. Sebastian couldn't control Ciel seducing him.