Sweet Confessions

Flashback:
Onoderas POV:
"I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I said.

"What? I can't here you." Said Takano. He sounded like he did hear me though. I took a long breath before looking at his face.

"I SAID I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!" I confessed loudly. Takano kissed my lips passionately.

Present:

Ciel POV:

Aww that was adorable. I looked over at Sebastian. He looked like he just saw a cat. I slowly moved my hand towards his. He noticed, and grabbed my hand. I love Sebastian. I leaned against his shoulder. And you know what? I would absolutely love to be with Sebastian for the rest of my life as well. Wait... I guess I already am because of the contract. I wish there was a way we can be together without dealing with the contract. Hmm.. maybe Sebastian knows of a way. Just then Sebastian brought me in for a hug.

"I love you, Ciel." Said Sebastian. I kissed him on his cheek.

"Right back at ya." I said. Should I ask him right here? No, Takano and Onodera might here.

"Sebastian, I need to go to the bathroom. Will you come with?" I asked, cutely. Sebastian giggled, and ruffled my hair. Sebastian tapped on Takanos shoulder. He looked up reluctantly.

"I just wanted to tell you that Ciel and I are going to the bathroom. You may continue to have your moment." Said Sebastian. Takano nodded, and then went back to kissing Onodera.

Then we went to the bathroom.

"So..." I began, feeling weirdly nervous now.

"So?" Asked Sebastian.

"Is there a way to be forever together without dealing without the contract?" I asked.

"Well, there is one way. I was going to tell you after Onodera and Takano left." Said Sebastian. He seemed hesitant. Why was he hesitant? Does he not love me?

"Do you even want to be with me forever? Do you still want to take my soul?" I asked, now questioning that he loves me. He grabbed my arms.

"Of course I want to be with you forever. I love you way more than just your soul. I guess you detected that I was hesitant. It is because I am afraid it might hurt you physically. There is a chance you may die in the process. And that is for you to become a demon." Explained Sebastian. A demon. Being with Sebastian forever. I do not see any harm. I grabbed onto his arms as well.

"But you will do it carefully. You will not let me die." I said. He looked away from me.

"There is no definite chance that you will live." Said Sebastian. I grabbed his cheeks and moved it inches away from mine.

"Sebastian, I order you to turn me into a demon." I said confidently.

"... Are you sure?" Asked Sebastian, doubting me.

"When you said that, I knew that I never wanted something more than to be a demon with you, side by side in hell with you. I never been so sure of anything in my entire life since I made a contract with you." I confessed. Sebastian leaned in, and kissed me on the lips.

When he let go, he said, "yes, my lord. After they leave though."

Takano POV

OMG, OMG. First Ritsu finally admits he loves me, and then he says he wants to be with me for the rest of his life. This is the best day of my entire. I then tightened the hug.

"Ritsu..." I began. He looked up at me, adorably. His big green eyes were looking at me full of love. His cheeks were still flushed. He is sooo adorable.

"Hm?" He said. I tightened the hug even more.

"I also want to spend the rest of my life with you." I confessed. He smiled up at me. Then, he got embarrassed and his his face in my chest again. I kissed the top of his head. He tightened the hug now.

"... I know..." He said, his voice crackling. Was he crying? He is too damn adorable for his own good. I lifted his chin, and kissed the life out of him. He kissed me back with equal force. That surprised me, but it felt hella good. When we let go, he set his head on my shoulder.

"Why..." Ritsu mumbled.

"Why what?" I said, purposely pushing his buttons.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THIS?! WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO YOU FALL FOR YOU AGAIN?! Why the hell can I never keep my cool around you?" Confessed Ritsu. Ok. Now I think I am crying tears of joy. I had to wipe off my face.

"Are you ok?" Asked Ritsu, concerned.

"Am I ok?!? I never felt better.... we are having sex when we get home." I said, still crying. I saw him blushing, but he didn't say anything.