Confessions

Onodera POV
Me and Takano walked with Sebastian to Ciels study room. Sebastian was walking in front of us. Takano grabbed my hand so now I am walking to Ciels study, blushing like an idiot.

When we got there, I immediately let go of Takanos hand. Sebastian knocked on Ciels door.

"Young master, sir Onodera and Takano are here." Said Sebastian.

"Let them in." Called Ciel. Sebastian opened the door for us to enter.

We walked in to see Ciel sitting on a very high chair. He looked so small and adorable up there.

"Hello, Ciel." I said, waving. Next to me, Takano waved too. Ciel waved to both of us back.

"Hello Mr. Takano and Onodera. How long are you planning on staying here?" Replied Ciel.

"Probably like a week or so. Depends on when we get a good plane for a good price, and when the date is." Explained Takano. All right, make your own decisions Takano. Again. Like Always.

"Ok." Said Ciel, nodding. He hesitated for a moment.

"I am done with you, Takano, but Onodera, I want you to stay." Explained Ciel. I pointed to myself confused.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

Takano awkwardly left.

3rd Person POV
When Takano left, he saw that Sebastian was crouched by the door. Sebastian held up a 'shh' sign, and waved Takano over to him. Takano hesitated for a second, but then decided to go by him. Both semes put their ears to the door to listen to their ukes conversation.

In the room, Onodera was standing there awkwardly, wondering why Ciel wanted only him in the room.

"Ok, I'm sure you are wondering why you are here. The truth is that I know about you and Takano." Said Ciel. When Ciel said that, Onodera broke out in a huge blush.

Outside the door, Takano was desperately trying to hold back a laugh.

Onodera started fidgeting. "And why did you want to tell only me?" He said nervously. Takano got curious.

"Because I believe you are my fellow uke." He said, trying to hold back a laugh.

Outside the door, Takano had to run away to not let the two ukes hear his laughing. Sebastian was just smiling at the sight.

Inside the door, Onodera was blushing furiously, while laughing and crying.

Once Takano calmed down and came back, Onodera finally calmed down enough to speak.

"Yes. Yes I am." Said Onodera. All 4 people were smiling like idiots. Sebastian gave Takano a high five. Ciel started to hesitate again.

"Do you like being the uke?" Asked Ciel, a blush quickly forming. Onodera smiled at that question.

"Honestly, it gets a little annoying at times. But when I am actually in the mood, hell yeah." Confessed Onodera. Takano had to hold back a laugh again.

"Yeah, true, but Sebastian stops when I tell him to." Said Ciel. 'because of the contract.' both Ciel and Sebastian mentally added.

"Lucky. I wish Takano would stop when I tell him to." Whined Onodera. Takano rolled his eyes.

"I love him..." mumbled Ciel, gently. Sebastian raised his hands in the air, accomplished. Takano held back a laugh seeing Sebastian act so silly.

"Don't tell Takano, but I love him too." Confessed Onodera. When Takano heard that, he opened the door, causing the two ukes to look at him shocked. Takano ran up to Onodera, and swallowed him in kisses. They both fell.

"Ah!" Screamed Onodera. Takano didn't even see to notice.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL CIEL, BUT NOT ME?!" Screamed Takano. Before Onodera could say anything else to defend himself, Takano kept going.

"I love you so much, Ritsu..." Said Takano. That made Onodera show the blush that was threatening to come out anything. Just then, Sebastian walked in, too. Ciel didn't seem shocked at all.

"Sebastian, how long were you listening to us?" Asked Ciel, sounding bored.

"All of it." Said the two semes. Onodera pushed Takano off of him. Onodera was still blushing like a mad man.

"Fine, I love you, you idiot." Confessed Onodera to Takano. Takano hugged him again, and started swallowing him with kisses again.

Sebastian and Ciel both said, "Aww!"

Onodera finally escaped, and he started running away. Takano chased after him. Sebastian and Ciel started laughing at them. Sebastian put his hand on Ciel's shoulder. Ciel wrapped both of his arms around Sebastian, and leaned his head against him as well. Sebastian kissed the top of his head.

"I love you, Sebastian." Said Ciel. Sebastian started smiling like an idiot.

"I know. I love you too, Ciel." Said Sebastian.

"They kinda remind me of us, except the contract thing." Said Ciel. Sebastian ruffled Ciels hair.

"I agree. We are them, except a lot more complicated. They just make it a lot more complicated than it needs to me. Well, Onodera makes it complicated." Said Sebastian.