Truth or Dare Pt. 1

Flashback:

"Yeah, nice to meet you, Lizzie. And BTW, I know what it is like to be in Ciels shoes." I said.

"Oh, so your parents died in a fire, too?" Asked Lizzie. WHAT...?

Present:

Onoderas POV

"WHAT?!" Both me and Takano said. Sebastian widened his eyes in shock.

"Lizzie!" Screamed Ciel, blushing furiously. He was covering his face in shame.

Sebastian started laughing hysterically. He had to go into the other room to calm down.

"Lizzie! You idiot! That's not what Onodera meant, right?" Said Ciel. All eyes went to me.

"No, my parents weren't burned in a fire." I confessed. Ciel looked like he wanted to strangle Lizzie. Just then, Sebastian came back in to calm Ciel down.

"Then what did you mean?" Asked Lizzie. Ciel calmed down enough to listen to what I have to say.

"I meant that I also have a fiancée." I confessed. Takano rolled his eyes. Ciel became interested.

"You do?! Was it arranged too?" He asked, amazed. Really? Him too? Oh, well, duh. Sebastian and Ciel are dating.

"Yes!!" I said, excited.

"Yes, I know about Onoderas fiancée really well." Said Takano. This time, it was me who rolled my eyes. I shoved him playfully. Sebastian and Ciel looked at each other like 'yes, we know the troubles'. Poor Lizzie had no idea what we are talking about.

"What the hell is going on?!" Asked Lizzie.

"A lady shouldn't swear." Said Sebastian.

"It's a guy thing." Said Ciel.

"What's a guy's thing? I am so confused." Said Lizzie, frantic. Ciel simply patted her on the head. All 4 of us gave each other an all knowing look.

I guess Lizzie gave up because she went into the other room.

"So, do you like having an arranged marriage?" I asked, when Lizzie was out of ear sight. Ciel looked to where Lizzie was headed to make sure she couldn't hear.

"Who would be in our situation, right?" Replied Ciel.

"True." I replied. Sebastian and Takano gave each other knowing looks.

"I have an idea. Lets play Truth or Dare." Said Ciel.

"Yes!" Us three said.

"Ok: Onodera, truth or dare?" Asked Ciel.

"Dare." I replied.

"Ok, I dare you to tell Takano how you feel about him." Said Ciel. Takano got interested, and plopped down in front of me. I immediately broke out in a blush.

"Truth." I said, regretting my decision.

"Can't go back now, Ritsu." Said Takano, his face inches away from mine. I pushed him away. My face burned.

"I cant. Not when you're so close." I said. Takano snickered, and moved a little bit.

"Fine. Thats better." I said. Takano made a 'keep going' sign with his hands,

"The truth is..." I began. I have no idea what to say. Takano then held my hand.

"That doesn't help, Takano." I said, pushing him off.

"Ok, the truth is that I thought that I was a changed man, but nothing has changed. I still love you like I have loved you back then." I confessed. Takano then kissed me forcefully. I had to pry him off of me.

"Wait, you guys knew each other before?" Asked Ciel.

"Wait till its your turn." I said. Takano surprisingly stayed quiet.

"Ok, it's your turn, Onodera." Said Sebastian.

"Ok, ok, umm, Takano, truth or dare?" I said.

"Dare- no, truth. Truth." Said Takano, quickly changing his mind. That is probably for the best. I would probably say to not touch me for the rest of the trip, or something.

"Ok." I said, thinking of what to stay.

"I'll answer anything and everything you ask." Takano said, leaning closer to me, I shoved him away.

"Fine. Back then, when did you fall in love with me?" I asked, satisfied with my question. He looked like he was thinking about it.

"I would have to say.. remember when we ate together at the Panda Way?" Takano asked. I blushed at the memory.

"Yep." I said.

"Well, I started to realize it after that." Takano said. He grabbed my hand. He leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped him.

"Your turn, Takano." I said.

"Ok, Sebastian, truth or dare." Takano said, focusing his attention to Sebastian. Thank god. He was still grabbing my hand though. I blushed at that fact.

"Dare." Sebastian replied.

"Hmmm, I dare you to... Tell Lizzie to go home." Said Takano. Sebastian smiled hugely.

"Madame Elizabeth! Won't you come here?!?" Screamed Sebastian to the other room. Lizzie came in shyly.

"I am very sorry, Elizabeth, but I have to ask you to leave." Said Sebastian. Lizzie didn't even say another word. She just left.

"Well, now I feel bad for Lizzie." Said Ciel.

"Never care about the fiancées!!! Never!!" Said Takano with his hands up in the air. I couldn't hold back my laugh. I started to cry because Takano looked so ridiculous. Ciel was smiling so wide, it looks like it hurts. So was Sebastian. Although Sebastian looked like he was crying.