Entering the Phantomhive manor

Onodera POV
When we walked into Sebastian's mansion, my eyes widened because of how big it is. I saw that Takano was surprised, too. Just then, I saw a little kid that looks like he is about 13 coming down the stairs.

"SEBASTIAN!!" He screamed. He sounds so snotty. Typical rich kid.

Sebastian bowed at the kid. "yes, my lord?" Wait, I'm confused. Is this his master? Takano looked confused too. The kid hugged Sebastian, and Sebastian hugged him back. I think this is truely the Ciel Phantomhive. The kid (Ciel?) finally noticed us. Sebastian noticed, and looked at us too.

"Who are these people? I do not remember having any meetings today." Said the kid, snotty.

"Actually, Ciel, these two lads will be staying with us because they got lost, so I let them stay here." Said Sebastian. Oh, so this is Ciel. This is Sebastian's lover?? Takano looked like it has just sunk in. Ciel eyed us both up and down.

"Fine. What are their names, Sebastian?" Said Ciel snottily. We can answer our own names, you brat.

"Yes, young master. This is Ritsu Onodera and Masamune Takano. They are Japanese so they prefer to be called by their last names." Said Sebastian. The kid suddenly came up to us, and shook our hands.

"Nice to meet you, Takano and Onodera. And welcome to the Phantomhive manor." Said Ciel, sweetly. I shot him a huge, fake smile. So did Takano.

"Nice to meet you too, Ciel." Said Takano.

"Yes, and thank you so much for letting us stay in your home." I added on, not wanting to come off as rude. Ciel bowed.

"You are very welcome, Onodera and Takano. Sebastian, please show them to their room." Said Ciel. Wait, ROOM, as in 1 room?!? For the both of us?!? No, please.

"Yes, my lord." Said Sebastian, bowing. He faced us. "Follow me to your room, misters." We started walking with Sebastian.

When Ciel was out of sight, I gripped unto Sebastian's jacket, and said, "Please tell me we will have separate rooms." Next to me, Takano was laughing at me while sending daggers at me. Sebastian started laughing as well.

"Yes, you have separate rooms." Said Sebastian, holding back a laugh. I exhaled in relief.

"Thank god." I said. Takano rolled his eyes at me while smiling. We all stopped in front of the first room. He pointed to it.

"This will be Onoderas room." Explained Sebastian. All three of us peeked inside. My eyes widened at the beauty of it. (imagine your own room)

"Sorry, but I am going to go in and unpack, so peace." I said, running into the room. I saw that I have a single double bed. I threw my bag on the floor, and passed out on the bed. It is sooo damn comfortable.

An hour later, I heard a knock on my door. At this point, I was tucked into the bed in my silk pajamas.

"Come in." I called. Then, I saw Takano on the other side of my door. He was in his PJs too. They were also silky. He walked straight towards the bed. He collapsed right next to me. I blushed at the fact we were so close to each other. Then, he brought me even closer to him.

"This is nice..." He said. I thought about the beauty of this mansion.

"Yes it is. Especially the people in this mansion." I said. Takano suddenly went on top of me, with hands on either side of me. He leaned in dangerously close to my ear.

"I'm talking about the fact that I am with you~" Said Takano, seductively. I managed to push him off of me,

"Not here." I rejected him.

"Why? We're alone..." Takano whined. He walked towards me, and I kept backing up until we hit a wall. He put his hands on either side of me to prevent me from escaping.

He leaned towards my lips slowly. That made me crave his kisses even more than I already do, so I ended up leaning into the kisses. He begged for an entrance, and I gave it to him.

Just then, Sebastian walked in and I immediately pushed Takano off. Apparently I was too slow because Sebastian started laughing. My skin was burning from the blush.

"Sir Takano and Onodera, Ciel would like to speak to you." Sebastian said, holding back a laugh.

"Ok. Please do not say anything about this to him." I pleaded.

"I do not see anything wrong with it." Said Takano. I slapped him across his face. Sebastian grabbed my hand that just hit Takano. I can see that Takano is jealous.

"Please refrain from violence in the Phantomhive manor, lord Onodera." Said Sebastian. I nodded reluctantly. Sebastian then let go of me.

I guess we should see what that brat wants.