A Day at the Pool Pt. 2

Onodera POV

We arrived at the nearest ride, and the semes finally put down their ukes. I had to slap my blush off.

"So, is this just a two person?" Asked Ciel, when we became closer to see the ride. Yep.

"I call riding with Ciel!" I said immediately, raising my hand.

"I second that!" Said Ciel, raising his hand as well. The semes let out a moan of unhappiness. Oh well.

"We will ride a ride together eventually, Onodera." Said Takano, approaching me. No we wont.

"Fine whatever, but not right now." I said, hoping that he will go away. I was satisfied when he nodded.

I looked forward. It is me and Ciels turn to go. Ciel grabbed my hand, and pulled me on the ride. I quickly turned around to face the semes and stuck my tongue out. I can that both of them are jealous. Oh well. I faced forward and got on the ride.

It was a very fun ride. The end of the ride ended with a drop. That was a little scary. When we landed, Ciel pulled me over to the side.

"I do not want to go on a ride alone with Sebastian. Do not let me do that." Said Ciel. His eye was looking at me with puppy eyes. I ruffled his hair.

"Only if you do not let me go on the ride alone with Takano." I said, giving him a smile. Ciel smiled at me back.

"Then why did you say that you would go on a ride with him?" Asked Ciel.

"Just so he will shut up for now." I replied. Ciel nodded.

Just then, we saw Takano and Sebastian fall from the slide. They fell bodies first, and then tubes. I started laughing so hard, I started to cry. Ciel was in the position as me.

"I think this is the first time I ever seen you do something stupid like that." Said Ciel, using Sebastian's shoulder as support. Sebastian rolled his eyes. I started laughing harder.

"Was it really that funny?" Asked Takano.

"Kinda." Said Ciel.

"Yes." I replied. Takano ruffled my hair, and brought me in a hug. I just let it happen.

"So, what ride will we ride next?" Asked Ciel.

"There's a group ride over there." Said Sebastian, pointing to a massive slide.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I said. I shot Ciel a look that said 'Right, Ciel?' He nodded in response. Takano looked from the two of us.

"Did we miss something?" Asked Takano, obviously confused. I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it." I replied.

We then walked to the next ride. The order went: Sebastian, Ciel, me, Takano. Me and Ciel were looking at each other the whole time. Takano grabbed my hand to focus my attention to him, but I ignored him. I saw Sebastian trying to focus Ciels attention on him as well, but Ciel ignored him too.

"Are you going to ignore us the whole time?" Asked Takano. I ignored him. He exhaled loudly.

"Well, we will ride together, Ritsu." Continued Takano. I whipped my head around to face him.

"Don't call me by my first name." I said. Realizing I gave him attention, I whipped my head back around, blushing. Unfortunally, Sebastian noticed.

"Onoderas blushing." Said Sebastian. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Takano squeezed my hand tighter

"That's what I figured." Said Takano.

"Just shut- AH!" I began, but then the ride fell down. I squeezed my eyes shut. When we dropped, I started panting loudly.

I looked over to Ciel. He looked like he was holding back a laugh. I rolled my eyes at him. When he saw me look at him, he stopped laughing and moved his lips saying 'remember our promise'. I gave him a thumbs up.

"What promise?" Asked Takano. I decided to ignore him.

"Yeah, what promise?" Asked Sebastian. Ciel ignored Sebastian as well. Instead, he smiled at me. Then the ride ended. The semes unbuckled themselves, and then unbuckled their ukes. I avoided Takanos gaze. I didn't notice him reaching for my hand until I felt a tug. I started blushing. Luckily he was looking forward. He pinned me against the wall. He forced me to look at him.

"What was your promise?" Asked Takano. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Ciel was pinned against the wall as well. I looked directly into Takanos eyes.

"Forget about it." I replied.

"I will make you say it." Said Takano. Then, Takano leaned in to kiss me.

When he let go, I avoided his gaze. I will not tell him the promise. I won't tell him that that kiss felt so good.

"Well?" Asked Takano. He forced me to look at him again. I clamped my mouth shut to prevent myself from saying it.

Takano then traveled his hand south.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing?" I said, panicking. His hand continued to go south until he reached the hem of my pants.

"One more chance." Warned Takano.

"We're in public." I reminded him. He started to tug at the hem. I kicked him. He released me.

"Pervert." I said, running away from Takano. I heard him following me.

"I'm sorry, Onodera." I heard him apologize. Has he ever apologized before? I do not think so. I stopped, causing Takano to run into me. We fell to the ground.

"Ow..." I complained. Takano wrapped his arms me, and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry." He apologized again. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Baka." I said.