Ready to go to London

Onodera POV
I heard pounding on my door, and I immediately knew it was Takano. I grudgingly got off of my bed.

"ONODERA!!" Screamed Takano. I had to cover my ears.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I just woke up." I replied to the screaming Takano. I reluctantly opened the door, and Takano came storming in. I yawned.

"Where is your bag?" Asked Takano. Oh yeah, we're heading to London today. I pointed to where my bag was.

"Over there..." I said tiredly. Takano squinted. Stop making fun of me already.

"Where?" Asked Takano. He really is clueless. Then, a vein popped in my head and I decided to get it.

"Jesus Christ. Do I have to do everything myself?!" I asked, pissed off. I flicked him off as I walked past.

"Well you sure are angry this morning, I would think you would be the opposite since I AM bringing you to London." Said Takano, kinda sarcastically.

"Well, maybe I would be happy this morning if you stop being such an asshole." I replied.

When we were walking to the elevator, Takano grabbed my hand.

"You know... I really need a key to your apartment." He said nonchalantly.

"And what for? So I see you even more often? No thanks." I replied sarcastically. I turned around so Takano doesn't see my blush that is threatening to come.

"Aww why? I'll give you a key to mine." Pushed Takano.

"Thanks but no thanks. I wouldn't even use it." I replied.

"Hey Onodera?" Asked Takano.

"What?" I asked calmly.

"You love me, don't you?" Takano said sweetly. My heart started beating a million miles an hour. My blush came too. Yes.

"No." I replied. I was not going to tell him. Not when he put me on the spot like this.

He pushed me against the wall. He put his arm on either side of me. He leaned in to kiss me for a few seconds, but then let go, his face still extremely close. I looked away from him. He grabbed my face so I am forced to look at him.

"Your lying to me." Said Takano, confidently. I managed to push him off of me. I grabbed my bag, and ran. Only to get onto the elevator with Takano. There was this damn awkward silence. I am not going to face him.

"I'm not lying. And frankly, not everything is always going to be your way." I said. I saw his arm come next to me. Shit. I squeezed my eyes. He leaned into my ear.

"Your body language is telling me you do." He said, moving closer to me. Now our bodies are perfectly aligned. I squeezed my eyes tighter.

Just then, the elevator stopped onto the ground floor. I pushed Takano off, and ran out. Why did I agree to this trip again? I stopped at his car.

He opened my door for me. I gave him a bow, without saying anything. I situated myself. I refused to look at Takano. I glued my eyes into the window. We didn't say a word the whole ride to the airport.

When we got to the airport, Takano went on my side of the car, and opened it for me.

"You know, you're going to have to talk to me at some point on this trip." Said Takano. I didn't answer. He exhaled loudly when he realized I wasn't talking. We headed towards our plane in silence.

When we got on our plane, Takano sat by the window and I sat by the hallway. When we were taking off, Takano held my hand.

"I love you..." Said Takano softly. I turned towards the hallway so he can't see my blushing face.

"You're persistent." I replied. He started petting my face. I reluctantly looked at him.

"Huh. Look who is talking to me now." Said Takano. I laid on his lap. He started stroking my hair gently.

I closed my eyes, and unconsciously leaned into his touch. He giggled at me. I felt him kissing my head as I fell asleep.

After the plane landed

I felt somebody shake me. I opened my eyes slowly to see that I am still on Takanos lap. I immediately got up.

"We're here." Said Takano. Here? Where?

I must have been looking confused because he continued with "at London, Ritsu." I nodded in recognition.

I ignored the fact that he just called me by my first name, and stood up. I felt Takano hug me by my back. I freezed up.

"You're looked so cute sleeping on my lap." He said.

"Sh-shut up. And let go of me." I said, my face heating up. He reluctantly let go to grab his stuff. I must have been holding my breath because I exhaled when he let go of me. Takano giggled next to me.