A Day at the Pool Pt. 3

Onodera POV

When we were done having our little moment, we walked over to where Sebastian and Ciel were. They were hugging each other. Aw, they had a moment as well. Ciel saw me, and said "promise is off." Sebastian just noticed us.

I looked over at Takano. "Way ahead of you." I said.

"What even was the promise?" Asked Sebastian. They were still hugging. Takano grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, seriously." Said Takano.

"Fine. The promise was that we were going to make sure we wouldn't ride any rides alone with our seme." I replied. I avoided Takanos gaze.

"Why would you want to do that?" Asked Takano.

"We feel embarassed being alone with you guys." Said Ciel.

"You took those words right out of my mouth." I replied.

"So, what made you change your mind?" Asked Sebastian. He smiled jokingly. Ciel became red, and shoved Sebastian away. Takano laid his arm across my shoulder, his hand dangling off of my shoulder. I leaned into him.

"So, should we go on a double ride? So the couples can ride together?" Asked Takano. I nodded into his shoulder. Sebastian and Ciel were still in each other's arms. I guess that's s yes. We all started to walk towards the nearest ride.

"Me and Onodera will go first." Said Takano. I got into the tube. Takano got in behind me. The lifeguard pushed the tube down. I am kinda happy being here on the ride with Takano. His legs were dangling past me. I wrapped my arms around his legs. I felt him ruffle my hair. I turned around to face him, and gave him a smile. He gave me a smile back. I love this man. I faced forward again.

"Takano, I love you." I said without thinking.

"Excuse me, excuse me. What the hell did you just say? It sounded like you just confessed to me." Said Takano, obviously flustered. I flipped my head around to face Takano.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I confessed. He leaned forward to kiss me.

Right when he was about to kiss me, the ride took a plunge downwards. I spun my head back around, and Takanos head rammed into my back. We were both screaming the whole way down.

And then a minute later, the ride was over. Takano beat me to get up, and he offered his hand to pick me up. I blushed for a second, but then grabbed his hand. He brought me in for a hug. I barried my face into his chest. It felt so nice. I love this man. Just then, Takano tightened the hug.

"I love you, Ritsu." Said Takano. I looked up to look at his face. His eyes were looking at me with pure love. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Baka. I love you, too." I confessed again. He kissed my lips. Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see Ciel. I reluctantly let go of lips. We still were hugging though.

"What happened?" Asked Sebastian.

"Just that Ritsu finally confessed to me. Just that." Said Takano, proudly. I felt a smile tugging at the edge of my lips. I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I inhaled quickly at that thought. All 3 people looked at me concerned. I hid myself in Takanos chest, blushing madly.

"What happened to you, Onodera?" Asked Ciel. I felt tears pouring out of my eyes. I am so stupid. Why the hell did I have to think this now?

"N-nothing." I lied. Takano grabbed my chin, and forced me to look at him. My crying, blushing mess was exposed.

"What the hell did you think?" Asked Takano. He had a hint of a smile. Why the hell does he always read me? I closed my eyes.

"I-I can't say it. Not here. Not now." I said.

"What? Will I have to wait another 10 years?" Asked Takano, sarcastically. I opened my eyes to look at his eyes.

"Of course not. It's just... ill tell you privately." I said confidently. There is no possible way I can wait another 10 years.

"Why?" Asked Ciel. I looked at him shocked.

"Yeah, we want to here this." Said Sebastian, crossing his arms. I took a long breath before looking back at Takano. I couldn't look at his face. I hid my face into his chest.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I said.

"What? I can't here you." Said Takano. He sounded like he did hear me though. I took a long breath before looking at his face.

"I SAID I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!" I confessed loudly. Takano kissed my lips passionately.