Extra Chapter

Artist unknow pls tell me! ⬆
-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
Crash!

Xiao put his phone down and quickly rushed to where the sound came from. There you stand with broken glass on the floor, already picking up the glass shard piece by piece. "Y/N, don't touch that," he said calmly and reached his hand out, pulling you closer to him while avoiding the glass shard on the floor. "Are you okay?" He ask

"I-...yea, I was dozing off... I'll quickly clean up." You nervously smile.

Xiao stares at you silently, getting slippers and brooms to clean up the place. He has been wondering for a few days why you've been acting strange. Always dozing off and out of focus, like you are always thinking of something. The other day you slipped and fell in the bathroom, and the day before you watered the plant too much. It's normal to see you being clumsy, but there is a level of being too clumsy.

"Y/n" He called your name, but you didn't answer him back.

Again.

He had to call you several times in the past few days just to gain your attention. Xiao, having to work throughout the day, only has time to stay with you during the night and weekends. You and Xiao have been dating since university; he was the one who reached out to you first. Now you two have graduated, started living in the same house, and....no...its just dating nothing else.

Thinking about it now, Xiao wonders You've started acting strange since that day, when you mentioned something about a dream. "Teyvat..." Xiao murmurs, Has she gained memory about the past? He wonders off. Past memory, similar to reincarnation. Xiao remember what he did and how he died.

It was easy chasing your heart in this life thanks to you being all crazy about him, like in Teyvat. Although you don't remember, Xiao didn't mind, as long as he could stay close to you this time and as long as he could love you.

A few minutes later, he noticed you walking out of the kitchen, placing a few fruits on the table, and walking towards the bathroom, his eyes following your every move. Even after you came out wiping your hands with towels and checking your phone from the notification sound, every move was glued to his eye.

Then your phone rang.

"Afternoon bitch, Nahida wants to invite you for tea when you are available. When are you free?" The person on the phone said. Xiao recognized this voice he met the person a few times too it's none other than the person who cursed Xiao himself. He would win if he had to fight Scaramouche face-to-face but curses cannot be easily erased.

"oh.. hi... scara, uhm..." You murmured. Eye wobbling around like you are nervous. You had been acting strange. You had been like this since the day you mentioned something about your dream.

Xiao exhales and gets up from the sofa before grabbing your phone and putting it to his ear. "She will contact you later." One word, and he hung up. "Xiao...?" you said quietly, looking up at his golden gaze. "To this day, I don't quite understand how mortal emotions work, even if I'm one myself now," he said quietly, watching your reaction.

He could see you slowly widening your eyes and opening and closing your mouth like you wanted to say something. "You finally look at me," he says.

You look at him, surprised, then devastated, and then the last flashback of your dream comes inside your head. "Don't leave me" was your last word to him after he had already taken his last breath. You had so much to say to him after his passing. You wanted to be mad at him for pushing you away, confessing when he realized he was going to die, and keeping the fact that he would die from you until the last moment. You don't know if this is a dream or a past life memory you are witnessing, but judging from what Xiao said, how the show behaved, and the way he knows everything about you in this life, it all makes sense.