3.4 white flower

⬆@KAYA_kaya430 from twitter

-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
~a few days later~

"Aghhhh!!!!" I yelled out from the impact of my bum hitting the ground. Weapon lying close to me as my chest moves up and down. "Xiao- I want a break I want a break" I yell again hoping my voice would reach the person who just sent me flying.

"there's no rest in real fight y/n"

"I know I know"

I lazily sit up and brush away hair from my face, wiping the sweat with my arm. "Use a towel" I heard him say. At the same time, a towel came flying. "Thanks"

Since my delusion had been broken apart my power dropped by a little. Risky moves that can create massive explosions cannot be made anymore. A small one can be created since it's part of my skill but not a big one. That's why I'm out here training to obtain a new move.

I glance at xiao who doesn't seem tired at all. After all, he didn't agree to help me out. It was more like I forced him to join me. For someone who didn't want to join rather have harsh training.

"Why are you looking at me like that"

"Nothing~ you're cute as ever"

Ah, his body became stiff. His ear became red. I guess he is still not used to being complimented. This is why he is so cute. "Awww marry me already you stubborn thing. Stop playing hard to get" I say grabbing both of his cheeks

His cheeks are tinted, soft....and...why is he so cute. He usually would move away. Is he allowing me to touch him? Did I tame a cat? No, don't wobble your eye around. I squish his face a little and stare at him with awe. He didn't allow himself to feel awkward, not even a minute later he grabbed my wrist and put my hand down.

"you already got enough break right"

"What, that was like a three-minute break!"

He tries to hide away his embarrassment but it seems to not work well. I myself can't help but smile at his state. "if you won't stop smiling creepily like that...I'm going to increase the level of the training"

"Agh, mean! heartless! is this how you treat your wife?"

"since when did I agree on marrying you"

"you did. you just never told me"

"I don't think... that's how it works"

"....blah blah blah. let's begin our training now darling~"

I wink at him and pick up my weapon seeing him frozen into a spot. With a face of disbelief, it seems like I cringe xiao out. if that's not how he feels then that's a surprise. Carelessly I tossed the towel away and began concentrating on my elemental energy.

-------------------------

3.4 white flower

-------------------------

I walk out of the bathroom with my hair wet. Towel around my neck with only oversize shirts and shorts. drying my hair with the towel I walk downstairs to where verr goldet is. "ah y/n! Would you like to join us for dinner?" she happily says. waving at me.

"food? sure let me join" I responded quickly and hopped down the stairs fence taking a seat while smiley yanxiao served. On the table are bamboo shoot soup, crystal shrimp, squirrelfish, universal peace, and back black perch stew.

"Dear, your hair is still wet. Come here. I'll dry it for you"

"huh? oh, no need! no need!! it'll dry itself"