1.6 story of regret

Artist by :@siraisi00

Aether left xiao in the Wangshuu inn, unable to bring him over he catches up to paimon. "wait where is xiao?" paimon asked. in response aether shook his head side to side and began walking. "wait why didn't he come?!" continue paimon. 

"let's just go ask this person who said they saw y/n. if that's her then we can try bringing y/n to xiao?" aether ignored paimon questions and held up the paper pointing down the location to paimon. 

"Okay then..." replied paimon. 

Two of them, aether and paimon began walking to meet the person named Changshun, she is a merchant in Liyue, selling cheese, sugar, potato, and even core Lapis. (facts btw, she Liyue NPC selling things) 

"ah, there she is!! Come on, let's go ask her!!" upon seeing the merchant paimon happily floated up and did a twirl. 

"hi, anything I can do for you?"

"hi, changshun!!! we heard that you spotted a girl looking like this?" said paimon as she held up a picture of y/n. "hm? oh! yes. it's not me but my friends. They said they had spotted someone like her at the Luhua pool." replied changshun. 

"Okay!! thank you!! Should we teleport there now?" turning away from her shop paimon look back to where aether is. "Let's just walk there. it's not so far away" said aether with a smile. 

Paimon nodded in agreement and followed aether, they walk the busy day of Liyue harbor, as it expected here, and being in the land of contract many of the businesses here are loud and sure are busy. On the way out, aether and paimon spotted Zhongli.  

He was outside the city sitting on the rock and enjoying a cup of tea. "paimon, tell me if I'm wrong but why does that person look like Zhongli?" Aether narrows his eye over to the gentlemen on the rock. and from this it seems like Zhongli had noticed them too. "? nice seeing you here traveler." he waved at both of them in a smile. "hi Zhongli!!!" as expected paimon waved back. "I thought you two have departed from Liyue to your next destination? what brings you back here?" He asked as he patted the open place next to him gestures aether to sit down.

"oh well, just some commission as well as finding a person" aether replied as he sat down. 

"oh, yea! Do you know this girl?" paimon floats up in front of Zhongli and shows a picture of y/n to him. Zhongli got closer to the paper and stared at it, thinking about it for a second, and opened his mouth. 

"Well isn't this y/n? I'm afraid no. I haven't seen her around"

"you know her?!"

"yes of course I met her once. She came to Liyue a very long time ago. one year? perhaps two I'm not sure. she was here with xiao" he replied. 

The moment both Aether and paimon heard the name y/n they both got up from their seats and got close to Zhongli. "they came here?!?!" in sync with each other they ask.

"hm? oh let me tell you a story"

---------------------------

1.5 story of regret

---------------------------

"IT'S LIYUE!!!! I DIDNT CAME HERE FOR LONG" you run-up to the gate of the city in excitement while screaming. After staying in wangshuu inns for one whole week convincing xiao to go to liyue with you, now here you are with him. 

Xiao walks slowly behind you as you run up to the shop near the gate observing all the things they are selling and have a small talk with the people around there. He stops in the middle of the bridge and looks around at the liyue harbor.