3.5 white flower

@e1syia from twitter ⬆

-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
I hum to myself as I continue to draw lines on paper. Connect each dot together and lay it down on the roof. Blocking the moonlight with the blueprint I lay, I observed what I had just drawn. 

A bomb designed to store elemental energy. Although I have made a Cryo and Anemo one before, this one is a little different. It is destined to be used in a battle. "Or maybe I should make the outside look cuter?" I murmured.

"...y/n?" 

"Agh!" I shot up and saw Xiao standing there. Staring at me confusingly. "It's almost midnight. What are you doing here?" He questions. "Well… uh...nothing…" I replied. Folding the paper in my hand. 

He did not question further but simply took a seat next to me. He usually sits on the roof, so I'm probably taking his spot. "Where were you? Demon slaying?" 

He shakes his head. "Traveler called me, you...how about you. Don't mortals require sleep?"

"You're saying as if you don't rest."

"Adepti need no rest-"

"I caught you sleeping on the tree multiple times don't play dumb." 

"Nonsense."

The conversation died away. Since I have nothing better to do. I took out the paper and begin to sketch my bomb blueprint again. I can tell he took interest in what I'm doing too. Glancing, I saw him move closer to get a better view of the blueprint. 

"Explosion again…" I heard him say. To this, I nervously laugh. "I'm preparing for the battle. After that, I will head to Inazuma." 

"..." 

"Have you ever thought of going a little far away from Liyue? Wanna be my traveling buddy?" 

"...."

"Sigh. I know you can't but Xiao in this human age Liyue is independent now. Zhongli stepped down from his position. You can too." I smile at him. 

"The world is a big place. There are many things you are missing. I wanna set sail with you" 

I blur out, knowing xiao won't leave his beloved Liyue alone. Imagine all the fun traveling with him. 

On a hot day, walking in the desert town with a cloth, observing each market stand as hearing the shopper calls for the customer, or head over to a modern city and experience the life out there. 

Trying out the food and feeling the culture of each reign with him next to me, exploring the ruined city and researching civilization. 

I exhale. All of the dreams that will never come true, all I can do is dream about it. "Alright. I'll head to bed." 

----------------------

3.5 White flower 

---------------------- 

I fucked up. Yes, I fucked up. A day has passed but I slept all afternoon. Now it's night. I'm out here relying on the light from the campfire trying to make my new set of bombs work out. 

It's hard to work in dim light. No other light source wins the sun. I narrow my eye to a small piece of decoration on the bomb and attach a piece to it. Suddenly another source of light came from my left. 

Slowly I looked up and saw Xiao holding a lantern without saying anything. “thanks…” I murmured and looked back down to focus. 

He’s holding a lantern while leaning on a tree. It must be so uncomfortable to stay in that position for a while.