4.0 Final dance

Artist: @f6_9ma from twitter
-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
With the loud sound of thud I fell to the ground. I get up weakly, my body is already sore, pain aching from everywhere. My vision is getting blurry from hitting my head too hard. It's hard to process an enemy that is coming closer, my head is spinning.

"hahahaha, you are still weak, you never change, staying low as ever" I hear him laugh.

I ignore him and glance at my weapon that has been carelessly thrown aside. Then to the bottom half of myself, my leg still works. Slowly, slowly I reach out to the sword. But the one with more stamina will always win. Scaramouche steps on my hand, stomping on it and mockingly giggles.

"What are you gonna do with that sword? Kill me? aw i'm so scared" he says as I groan in pain. He didn't allow me to move my hand at all, no matter how hard I tried. At this point I'm starting to doubt that my hand is already broken.

"--../n! Y/n!!!!" From afar I hear the traveler. I see him running towards me with a sword in his hand. Then I glanced back at Scaramouche seeing his smile grew wider. This guy, no doubt, must want the traveler dead. I can feel the elemental source around here change the direction. The wind that is flowing around here has become chilly.

Scaramouche let go of my hand then walked towards the traveler, innocently like he is just a npc. But behind his back I saw an elemental energy start forming. Purplish aura leaking out, flowing into the air.

I huff in and out before standing up, grabbing my sword then running towards Scaramouche, holding him down on the ground. "traveler!!! run!!" I yelled. beginning to concentrate my elemental energy.

"tsked. this bitch"

Soon enough my sword starts to emit light, glowing in reddish orange as it heats up. "hah, are you an idiot? If you explode your sword now, you'll be caught up in your own explosion too!" the guy on my bottom yells up. "if it meant to end this meaningless battle then I wouldn't mind" I yelled back weakly, showing him a smirk.

"y/n!!!!"

"y/n!!!! What are you doing?! get away!!!"

People around me cried out loud but all I could see in front of me was the determination to end this pointless battle. In the last split second, before the explosion held off, I grin-.....

-------

4.0

--------

~a few hours back before the fight~

On a sunny noon, you are walking back to the inn with verr goldet next to you. You two just went on a small shopping trip together at the liyue harbor. You glance up before walking up the inn to see Xiao staying at his usual spot, gazing at the plain. "xiao!!!" you yelled up, jumping and waving your hand to catch his attention.

He moves his gaze down to see your little figure jumping up and down, while the guests at the inn are staring at you awkwardly. He made this difficult face then tried to gesture to stop, trying to run away from all of this attention both you and him is receiving. But you didn't get it and continued to yell. "Do you wanna go for a-?!"

Thank god, verr goldet shut your mouth before that, pulling you back to somewhere away from people's eyesight. "y/n. don't yell out like that!!" she sigh. "is there any shame left in you"

"What's shameful?"

"-sigh. you little girl"

"hey i'm pretty sure i'm only a few year younger than you"

"Whatever, I'm going back to work. Adeptus Xiao, will you take care of her?"

Verr goldet spoke to the air. Then he appears, nodding before pulling you away. "if you have something to say don't yell out into the distance like that" he facepalm. "mh. you seem like you were dozing off so I wanted to say hi. Well anyway, anyway!! Do you wanna go for a walk!! I got some sweets. let's go somewhere not far" You excitedly pull his hand.