3.2 white flower

Artist: @toRiさん from pixiv

-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
"yup!!!!" a happy cheerful voice rang in his ear. As if he got a knife pointing at his throat he stopped. Widening his eyes in surprise and moves away. He almost got carried away. But your innocent smiles stopped him. You don't understand the question he asked. "xiao?" he can hear you call from the grass field. turning around to meet with tinted cheeks he exhaled, ruffling his hair. "y/n I'm sending you to Wangshu inn" he stated then carries you up. This time with no hesitation.

At the same time as he carries you up, you struggle out of his grip. "wah- xiao w-wait" you call. But he didn't listen, holding you in his arms he teleported back to the inn. Your head is not properly working, it was a little difficult for a dizzy head to process a sudden change in scenery. you held your head and by the time you opened your eyes again, xiao was in front of you with a cup of water.

"drink up and rest after this, if you want you can also take a shower first too but judging from your state...I don't think you should" he murmurs

But in human nature, when someone says they think you can't do it, you will tend to try. Body swaying side to side you get up and walk over to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower" you declare proudly and misstep a small staircase, slip a little then hit your head. "Ouch...." You murmur up and close the door behind you while xiao watches you with a worried look.

With the sound of water from the shower in his ear, he takes a seat on the chair looking around his room. It's been a while since he came back here but it's not dusty. No dust, no spiderweb, everything is clean. Seems like verr goldet has been cleaning every day since you came back.

Calming down even more with the heat-up feeling he had earlier, xiao decided to bring your bag closer to the bathroom assuming you will change clothes after this.

But a few minutes later when the sound of water stopped. You walk out with only one bathrobe. Hair tied into a messy bun. the rope of the bathrobe not tied loose and a cleavage showing.

He froze. Frozen into the place. "Hehe~ I did it. Ah, a shower is refreshing. I think I'm starting to sober up now" says you, taking a seat on the bed. Put your tie-up, hair down, and attempt to go through your stuff in your bag. "Ah...I haven't done laundry for a while. All of my clothes are dirty. '' You murmur, knowing Xiao is bothered by your current look.

"Xiao..."

He flinches from your call, standing up and throwing a piece of clothing over to you. "These clothes from ver goldet quickly change up before you catch a cold" he says and turns away. He can hear you mumble something but he didn't bother to listen.

By the time you are done you squeeze yourself close to him on the sofa. The clothes fit you well, stylish but comfortable. Leaning close to him, you happily smile. "Sooo xiao will you-"

"No"

"Aw gosh dang it, I haven't said anything"

"Knowing you it's always the same question"

"Hmp. Just watch me one day I'll date another guy"

"...what is so important about naming a relationship... I don't understand the mortal concept"

"Well you might not familiar with boyfriend and girlfriend but....you...are familiar with husband and wife right...so like...no.. nevermind"

"Are you asking me to be your husband?"

"I'm....ah...well"

Your voice died down, asking someone out was not so hard but asking them to be your husband was something on another level and yet the man in front of you still showed no shame. He looked a bit confused. Knowing him being an Adeptus and all it might be weird for him to touch a mortal concept but you had been asking him for a long time now surely he should know something.