3.3 white flower

Artist) @nozz177 from twitter
⚠this chapter contain the latest archon quest spoiler (2.6)
-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
Aether!!!! They are coming!!!!"

"paimon come closer!!! the place is about to collapse"

"ahhhh!!! What do we do! what do we do!!"

My hearing seems more sharpened than usual. Hurrying to the hole where the voice is coming from, I stop in front of a pile of rocks. Touching each bit of stone to see if I could destroy them, in between the stones, there laid a small space.

I peeked through and spotted paimon and travelers running for their life. A group of hilichurls is chasing after them while the stone on the ceiling is about to fall.

"traveler duck!" I yelled. At the same time, I stick my sword inside as it starts to glow red. The rays of fire start to shoot out piercing through hilichurls.

Then in slip second I exploded the whole thing and pulled the traveler away. He was panting, holding paimon in his arm. shocked by the sight of the hole he came out shut immediately as soon as he was pulled out.

"didn't get hurt, did ya?" I kneel next to him checking for any sign of injury. Seems like he is perfectly fine.

Aether slowly turns around and widens his eyes from the sight of me. "Surprise, I'm the savior of your life. fell in love with me now?" I teased, showing him a soft smile. "pfft ahahaha thank you. But I'll be in more trouble if xiao finds out" an unexpected reply.

"What secret lover? I like the idea. But true I must stay loyal to my husband"

"You guys are married?" paimon butt in.

"...future husband"

Without making any other small talk I lead both traveler and paimon to my campsite not far from here. Somewhere out of the cave, a place surrounded by a bush. Handing them a cup of water I sit down.

Both he and I will have a lot to question each other.

"So y/n what are you doing near the chasm?" He strikes first. "ah mainly for research purposes. my baby aka my research notebook is back in my hand so I came around here for a small search. I wish I could go into the chasm but I'm saving that for another time. besides!!! Everything is so interesting around here. Have you tired of eating the rocks around here? or have you spotted any other weird movement of abyss and fatui order?!"

"you eat....rock?"

"no of course not what made you think that"

"Well there are people who eat spiders so... I thought everything is possible at this point"

"Wow...they are um very... extraordinary" I nervously laugh to myself then clear my throat. Moving on from the topic. "So what are you doing here?" I ask the traveler back.

He looked at paimon and nodded to each other. "We came to explore, of course taking a commission but leave that aside now that you are here...actually....we need your help." He says.

-----------------

3.3 white flower

-----------------

I threw another stick into the campfire as I continued to hear the traveler's story. It happens to relate with that Scaramouche guy I know. The story wasn't about me being hunted or so more like the potential danger in liyue.

Like I heard a few days ago from eavesdropping on Zhongli and Xiao's conversation. Seems like the rumors of Liyue gonna be attacked are real.

"So you want me to join your force?" I question him.