1.1 story of regret

Artist: @bepiscowa from twitter

"So what's the story after that?" Aether continues.

Xiao remains silent. He touches the gaze of lilies that broom bright below the night sky. He didn't answer aether's question but "oddly enough I find her company quite comfortable. is just that I didn't want her to be affected with my karma." he replied how he felt.

"...do you know where she is now?"

--------------------------

1.1 story of regret

--------------------------

Xiao opens his eyes as the run ray shines straight into his eye. Instantly due to the brightness he closes his eyes then slowly opens them afterward, getting back to his room to see y/n sleeping soundly on his bed.

He slowly walks over to the bed then takes a peek at your sleeping face. He brushes the hair on your face away then smiles to himself. But you begin to feel the presence of someone and slowly open your eyes. You scratch your sleepy eye and pull your body up from the bed. "xiao..?" by the time you fully open your eyes he was no longer there.

"I guess I'm imagining things," you said to yourself as you slowly walked over to the bathroom and changed. After that is done you quickly pack your back and get ready for departure. This time you hang your pyro vision on your waist then leave the empty room behind you.

"VERR GOLDEETTT!!!!! GOOD MORNINGGGG!!!!" You slide down the stairs and crash into the shelves causing books and other stuff to fell on your head. "you better clean that up before leaving this place y/n" she said without even paying attention to you. Verr goldet is doing some paperwork on her table.

You got curious and quickly put everything back on shelves then hopped over to look at her paperwork. "whatchu writing~?" you lean forward to read the document but quickly vergoldet took the paper away. "knowing you. these documents are important therefore I don't want them to get burned like ashes."

"mmm okay then well, I got no more time to waste here is the inn money. I will start making my way to Mondstadt" you quickly throw a bag of mora then run over to the balcony of the inn. "Hope to see you in a few days!!! say ''I love you to xiao for me!!!" like that you jump off the balcony and open your glider. Slowly gliding down.

-------------------

"Adeptus xiao, if you are planning to keep watching her, why don't you go to Mondstadt with her? I'm sure she will enjoy your company?" verr goldet approaches xiao from behind as she places down a fish stick. His gaze is fixed on you who just jumped out of the inn not so long ago.

"no." simple as that. Deep down he just didn't want to burden anyone with his negative karma and that goes the same for y/n. Verr goldet smiles in defeat and faces her back towards the yaksha. "about y/n... she is trying touch/involve herself in something a normal human being should not be involved with-

"Why are you telling me this"

"no... it's nothing. I will take my leave. enjoy your meal" said verr goldet. She closes the door and sighs out. going down to clear up her job.

At the same time y/n who stop at the last geo statue/statues of the seven at Dihua marsh before going into the land of freedom. You took a step closer to the statue and felt them with your palm.

"interesting.. are these only used for blessing and worship...?" you murmured to yourself and stared deep into the stone statues of geo archon. After a few seconds, you smiled and let go.