Rather Do

PSA, it's common for girls to cry after intense sex, even if it was all amazing, it just happens.

Thanatos-

I smiled, she was clearly nervous.

"You're just fine, love. Come on, turn it on." I whispered, invested.

She did.

"On medium." I watched her look at the toy, not exactly sure of what to do.

She did.

"Yes, good. Alright now spread your beautiful legs." I sat up, my eyes glued to her.

I loved the art in a woman's body. Now I had my own wife to observe. The way she bends, how she breaks, the way her hip bones become visible when she bucks her hips, her stomach sinking in with an arch, her ribs visible.

She opened them, placing the toy gently on herself but she jolted, shocked.

I laughed.

"Don't pull it from you, it's gonna make you feel so good Amara." I coaxed and she hummed.

I watched as she pressed it to her.

Thrill ran through me, having her do and try new things made me more aroused than I ever imagined.

She looked at herself above her, in the mirror.

"Aren't you just gorgeous?" I whispered, in awe of her as her bright light shined, her aura bright and I could sense her confidence.

"I am." She agreed quietly before arching her back, her hand pressing the toy harder to her as the vibrating sound almost grew louder with the pressure.

I watched, her hips rotating, soft moans coming from her.

I slowly got myself off, but it was hard to focus when all I wanted to do was put my hands all over her.

I'm incredibly greedy and selfish, I never want to let her go.

She gasped, trying to say something but her own pleasure interrupted her.

"What?" I asked.

"Talk-" she moaned.

"I'm not sure if you even need that." I laughed.

"I do." She whispered.

"Talk to me instead. Tell me what's getting you off." I smiled, feeling the presence of joy within myself as she took a shaky breath.

"You." She answered.

I laughed.

"Well I'd hope so, what about me?" I asked.

"H-how you smell, the w-way you touch me- fuckkk."

She trembled, her voice small and shaky.

I mentally chanted yes.

This was exactly what I wanted.

"Mmhm, what else?"

"Your voice, h-how you kiss me, oh my god!" She squealed, her hips bucking.

"Yes, that's my good baby. Such a pretty girl." I was throbbing, not eager for my own release as I craved seeing hers.

She cried as she came, her body shaking uncontrollably as this was her third orgasm.

She tossed the vibrator off her after she turned it off.

She shut her legs, shaking, her breaths uneven and course.

"I need you." She heaved.

"I'm right here." I said.

She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes.