Pretty

Amara-

I woke up, sun on my skin, the smell of fresh salt in the air, sounds of waves.

I took a deep breath, turning my head to the side, seeing Thanatos sleeping on his stomach, his back flexed as he clutched the pillow underneath him.

He was unrealistically beautiful. Almost too scary looking to be called that.

But to me he was.

I yawned, turning away from him as I watched the water crash onto the shore gently.

I'm not sure how long I just laid there, but I felt lips on my shoulder, a hand moving the hair from my back and onto the pillow as he pulled me back and against his chest.

"Morning?" I mumbled.

He didn't answer me, just went still.

So I shut my eyes and fell back asleep.

-

I swam back to shore, lying myself against the sand, shutting my eyes, letting the sun warm me.

"Morning." I heard Thanatos speak, sitting beside where I lied.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

He hummed.

I just nodded.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

His skin was so white it stung my eyes when his skin was exposed to the sun.

He just stared off.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He looked at me and tilted his head.

"I am." He nodded.

"Why are you so... apathetic?" I asked.

He shook his head softly.

"What?" I sat myself up.

"A dream is all."

"What dream? You currently have the expression of a bad dream, good dream, sad dream, it's making it difficult to read you." I told him.

He almost smiled, but it was gone.

"It was... explicit." He murmured.

"How?"

"Are you actually curious or just nosy?" He quirked a brow.

"Both." I shrugged.

"Submission is a beautiful thing, Amara. The submission of a woman in particular is a gift." He said, looking back out at the water.

"Continue."

He smiled. Finally.

"I had a dream about you. I knew every little thing that turned you on. You enjoyed the light pain I loved inflicting. You craved my touch. You wanted me inside you. You could imagine the rest." He mumbled.

"Tell me." I said and he looked at me.

"I don't plan on remaining untouched by you forever, sir. As your wife I'd like to know and understand these things." I tried.

"Desperate as you were, you craved my cock to be down your throat. Losing control I grabbed your head and fucked your mouth like it was a toy. You never stopped me. When it came time, I worshiped your body with my tongue, my mouth, my teeth, my marks. I could only imagine doing that outside of a dream." He stared along me, merely fantasizing about the concept of this actually occurring.

I tried not moving, sitting as still as I could with my heart throbbing. My legs were compressed together to soothe the pulsating ache.

"Continue." I murmured.