Good

Thanatos-

Her face was flushed and red as I gently sucked her nipple into my mouth, my index finger she'd wet for me sliding right where it needs to be.

"Be careful, your hands are big." She whispered and I smiled.

"I know baby. You've gotta trust me though, I'm just slowly gonna stretch this pretty pussy out, it'll hurt at first but feel so good. I promise." I hummed, my mouth dragging along her chest, throat, and jaw.

I very slowly watched her face as I began pressing my finger into her.

She gasped, her mouth a perfect 'o', her lips red from being bitten, her cheeks red from nerves, her eyes shutting as she hissed.

"I know, my darling. I know." I murmured, my cock throbbing.

I watched her gasp and hum, she was tight around my finger, but gradually relaxing the more comfortable she felt.

"Good girl." I didn't want to hurt her... too bad.

But I enjoyed the gasps and shock of her new experiences.

I scooted myself down, lifting her legs as I settled between them, half of my body off the bed, my knees on the floor as I leaned down, licking her clit.

"Oh shit!" She gasped and I smiled at the profanity.

I pulled my finger out, pushing back in, curling my finger, her body rolling from the bed, the arch of her back hovering as her hands shot to clutch the sheets.

"Good fucking girl." I bit the inside of her thigh, giving a different pain.

One I loved inflicting.

She bucked her hips as she grew more comfortable with what I was doing.

I drug my tongue along the skin of her soft inner thighs, savoring the grooves of the stretch marks.

Something humans never worshiped as Gods did. Aphrodite gave her a significant amount for a reason. I fucking loved it.

"It hurts still." She hummed.

"That's okay. But it's better?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Then we're getting somewhere." I kissed her inner thigh.

"Can I take a break? It's strange and what else you're doing is distracting me in a good way." She chewed the inside of her cheek.

I smiled.

"Do you want me to keep doing that then, my love?" I asked.

"Please." She nodded.

"Talk to me if you need any less."

"Ill be okay."

"I'm gonna tell you something, I need it to stick in that pretty little head of yours, you need to talk to me, the fact I haven't devoured you and used you as my own personal fuck-toy yet is a kind sign of the little self control I have left. Once that is gone, your ass is mine. But until then, talk to me, because I'm more than you'll ever be ready for." I wrapped my arms around her thighs, almost hooking her down, putting the weight of my arms on her hips.

"Y-yes sir." She whispered.

I placed a kiss over her clit, her body immediately jump starting into a texture of goosebumps.

Her hands came to my forearms, her nails already digging into them.

I then allowed myself to help the part of me that was starved from her.

I pressed my tongue flat against her pussy, working both her entrance and clit.

"Oh god." Her legs clutched around my head, her knees straightening to hand over my shoulders.

I hummed as I sucked her clit, she moaned, her body trembling as she gasped between breathless screams.

So much to teach her, so much I had to give.

The weight of her legs trembled amongst my shoulders, her nails digging into my forearms, allowing a delicious sting and pierce to my skin.

I looked up for a second, blood trickling off me and onto her stomach. Just a little bit. But I bled easily.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry-" I pressed my tongue into her, forcing her apologetic mouth to shut up.

I was entranced in how my tongue made her body dance.

"Such a slut for me." I laughed, taking a minute to suck marks within her thighs.

She trembled, looking down at me with shock and slightly dazed, my blood pooled in her belly button, slight panic coating her face.

I just smiled.

"It's fine."

"But-"

"I'm immortal. I'm fine. I have thin skin and a lot of blood. It happens." I bit the inside of her thigh.

I had consistent urges for my teeth to pierce her skin.

I wanted to just bite, take her pain for a second to just satisfy my impulsive thoughts.

I then paid attention to her clit, needing a climax. I needed to finish what I began in order to massage the entirety of her perfect body.

She gasped, unable to speak as I drew figure eights, overwhelming her.

"Cum for me." I whispered, her knuckles white from how hard she was holding onto me.

Her back arched, the blood that was pooled trickling down her body, a small scream coming from her strained voice.

Yes yes yes yes.

I listened to her curse and groan, her legs trembling as I kept going.

I stood when she had calmed.

I leaned down and kissed her mouth.

She kissed me, with both adoration and exhaustion.

"Did that feel good, darling?" I smiled.

"Mmhm."