Degrading

Thanatos-

"Stick your tongue out for me." I whispered and she did, I ran my fingers along it, wetting my dick with her saliva, gently rubbing my tip along her slit.

She hissed, her hips bucking slightly.

"Patience." I whispered.

"But-"

"Tsk tsk, no talking back. You take whatever I give you." I then went slower, making her squirm, her hands gripping the comforter.

"But you can beg." I smiled and she groaned.

"Please? I really want you inside me." She gasped as I almost began pushing inside but I decided a bit more teasing would be fun.

"No!" She complained.

I laughed.

"Please? I'll doing anything- shit." She squealed as I gave her what she wanted, I did a halfway mark check, looking at her face, her lips wet and parted, face flushed, eyes rolled back.

"You good love?" I asked, my hands along her thighs.

It made it easier standing on the ground, her body perfectly positioned on the bed like this, deep but from a better eye perspective for me.

If I fucked this pretty girl missionary I'd practically break her. Or in any other position really.

"Mmhm." She came back to me, looking at me, licking her lips.

I pressed in the rest of the way, a groan leaving her when I was as far as I deemed fit in this situation.

"My god!" She cried, her hips bucking against me.

"Awe? What's the matter, darling?" I cooed, running my hands up her body, grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples hard, her hissing, her hands shooting up to cover mine.

"You're really big." She murmured.

I reached beside her, grabbing a pillow.

"Under your head, I want you looking at me when I fuck you." I said and she obeyed.

"Now be quiet and take my dick like a good girl." I pulled out, beginning a pace I knew she could handle.

She whimpered, a loud curse coming from her.

"I said be quiet Amara." I shoved my pointer and middle finger into her mouth, pushing up on her jaw with my palm forcing her to bite down on me.

I pulled her down the bed more as I had inched her up with my thrusts.

She hummed, her hands on my forearm.

"More." She murmured around my fingers.

"More?"

She nodded.

I pulled my fingers from her, grabbing her throat.

"More as in?"

"This can't be all you got?" She laughed, looking up at me with a look that was all but innocent.

"You slut." I picked her up, tossing her in the middle of the bed as I pushed her to lay on her stomach.

I straddled her thighs, slapping her ass until I turned it red.

I took the headband from her hair, throwing it somewhere behind me as I licked my hand, lining myself up with her entrance.

I pushed in till my pelvis was perfectly against her ass.

I grabbed her hair, forcing her body to arch back farther than it probably would naturally as I plowed into her, my other hand around her throat.