Dinner

Amara Quinn-

I laughed as they brought be back to Thanatos house.

"That dress was just beautiful! You have good taste, pearl." Hera chuckled.

"Thank you for coming with me." I looked among all of them.

They looked behind me and I turned, Thanatos standing, leaning against the door frame.

"We will leave you to it, goodbye Amara." Persephone smiled as she held onto Hades hand.

They all just vanished.

"Hello." I smiled at him.

He just looked down at me with no emotion.

"Did I do something wrong? I told you what you wanted to know." I frowned.

He grabbed my chin, inspecting my face.

"What?"

He then grabbed my left hand, my ring wasn't there.

He glared at me.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I forgot to put it back on after the bath last night." I apologized.

"You went an entire day in public without it?" He asked.

I sort of coward, his face dark and displeased.

"I'm sorry. But it was an entire day I was trying on wedding dresses so people had to know." I groaned.

He pulled the ring from his pant pocket and pushed it onto my finger.

"Get dressed, keep this on, we're going to a dinner."

"With who?"

"Just us." He moved so id walk in.

"If that's your way at attempting to ask for a date that way sucked." I laughed.

I heard the door shut before he wrapped his arms around my waist. It wasn't exactly cute or gentle, it was claiming.

"I don't have to ask my fiancée on a formal date as if we're some cute teenagers. We're going to dinner, wear something you'd like to wear." He whispered in my ear before releasing me.

I just silently walked to my room, shutting the door.

My heart was hammering, the feeling of his large arms eloping me still very strong.

-

I made sure to keep my ring on, getting ready, putting my hair in a cute half up, half down style

I wore some mascara and chapstick.

I walked out, Thanatos standing in the kitchen, facing away from me.

His back was taught and clearly very muscular as was the rest of him

His skin was so white in contrast. I'm pale for a human, he's whiter than I am.

He turned and I stood there, sort of frozen.

I felt an ache in the area between my legs, struggling to stand still.

"You look nice." He murmured.

I studied his emotionless face, his blue eye so bright with wearing black.

"Uhm, thank you." I nodded.

"Are you alright?" He asked, walking toward me, hands in his pockets.

I lightly stumbled back.

"I'm okay." I mumbled.

A ghost of a smirk came onto his face. I was gonna faint, I was so warm, my skin was electric, I was throbbing.

"I-I'm gonna use the restroom." I turned on my heel and began walking.

I got into my room and to the door of my bathroom but he was already leaning against the door.

"You don't have to use it, little one. You're lying to me." He frowned.

"Well not really, uhm I just need..."

He walked toward me, one of his hands grabbing under my chin, his head moved down, closer to me and I just blinked.

"Just need what? Space? I know you're nervous, my darling. I know you're experiencing new things, sweetheart." He did smirk, but just barely.

I held my breath, so terrified.

"I don't know what's happening." I whispered.

He grabbed my waist, massaging lightly before tugging me against him, my chest in contact with his upper abdomen.

He pressed his cheek to the side of my head, lightly swaying us back and fourth.

"The feeling is not going to go away if you attempt to avoid it, little one. It's just gonna keep coming back." He murmured.

I shut my eyes, my body trembling, adrenaline running through me. This is so intense and I'm not sure what's happening.

I mean I do. But it wasn't supposed to be this bad.

He chuckled and the sound vibrated through me, it was dark, almost mocking.

"Nothings even happened yet I have so much control already. You're pretty little human body so hyperactive and sensitive." He hummed and I shut my eyes, curling into him, my forehead resting on his chest.

His hands came further around, pulling me tighter against him.

"You were made for me, Amara." His hand moved up my back, the other on the small of it, his hand crept up before he grabbed the nape of my neck.

I gasped, my head falling back in slight pain.

"Don't forget your ring again." His voice was dark, angry, impatient.

"I won't." I whimpered.

He leaned down, I gasped as his tongue ran from the base of my throat up to my chin.

He kissed my cheek.

"Now we're going to go eat dinner," kissed my jaw, "you're mine," kissed my throat, "don't use the bathroom to avoid me because I'll find you and the consequences won't be cute."

He let my head go, I just looked at him, shocked.

"Okay." I whispered.

"It's 'yes sir'." He said.

"Yes sir." I swallowed.

"Good girl." He held my hand and began walking toward the front door.

Damn.