Epilogue

Istfg if y'all come at me we ain't gettin no mafia man🥱

Thanatos-

I sighed, getting things ready for after the event so I could take care of her.

I walked into our room, her body peacefully lying, naked, on her stomach, on the bed.

She was very relaxed, her head to the side on a pillow, eyes shut, breathing slow.

Immediately I felt myself cool down, almost to my perfectly freezing temperature, letting my guard down, as well as admiring how relaxed she was, not showing signs of distress or nervousness.

I know I never did anything to make her feel otherwise but it was so nice to have her completely trust me with her being.

"Thanatos?" She murmured.

"Yes, my love?" I asked, washing my hands.

"Is it bad I kinda want a baby?" She whispered.

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"Well you understand that they'll be forever existing, rule their own places, and not exactly gonna acknowledge you as their parent right?"

"I know it's not like human life. I still want it. I'm saying in the near future it doesn't have to be now."

"Well it kinda does, if that's what you want your uterus is beginning the process of wanting it too. I have no control." I said.

"Then we don't have to do that, I can stop it-"

She went on, rambling about unnecessary things.

So I walked to her, brought her to turn to her back.

Then I covered her mouth with one hand, rubbing her clit with the other.

She immediately calmed.

"We're gonna have a baby, I'm gonna fuck you face to face for the experience of making love and a child with my wife. You're gonna be an amazing mother, absolutely stunning. Alright?"

She nodded, squirming under me.

"Relax your body and let me please you." I whispered.

She did, still a bit restless but better.

I fingered her to her first orgasm.

Orally pleased her to almost her second before I stopped and listened to her whine and beg.

Then I got to work, loving and creating eternal life with my wife.

- 500 years later -

I came home, my patience practically nonexistent.

Amara was resting her beautiful head on our bed, holding our 5 year old daughter, her 8 month pregnant belly very large, our eldest with her own daughter on my side.

Our eldest was our daughter Elsie, she was 474 years old, we've had a multitude of children, Amara loved to be pregnant and every 18 years we had 2.

So we could dedicate our attention to our 2 until they're adults then we begin the next.

All our children loved us, came and visited often, became close with one another.

Elsie had many many children, she and her husband did the same thing we did.

In the human world, gods this was terrifying but here, it was perfect.

It kept the underworld alive and in stable motion.

Absolutely amazing.

I loved my children and grandchildren and great great great grandchildren very much.

But then I view that the source of all my love I had to give stems from my wife.

I walked to our daughter, kissing her head, went to my wife, kissed hers, lying my hand over her belly feeling our boy flutter inside.

There is so much beauty within the concept of death.

I was the concept, Amara was the beauty.

My eternal joy.