My Baby

Thanatos-

"You're telling me you just let her walk out?" I asked Aphrodite.

"She said she had to come home!"

"Why'd you take her up there?"

I didn't understand. If 2+2=4 then human world+Amara=Able to be hunted.

"You'll get her back. She can't leave you. She can't die. And she can't bare his child if she doesn't want to."

"Yeah but she can still be sexually abused and emotionally scared. Look, get people who give a fuck and send them to me instead please." I downed the last of the scotch I had in my house.

"We care, Thanatos, you're acting like it's life or death though. We're being realistic." Soteria began defending them.

"God damnit! I know it's not life or death but that's my wife and I want her home. WITH ME!" I screamed, my head pounding, my blood boiling.

She needs to be here. Home. Under me. Against my body.

"Go." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Thanatos we're sorry-"

"Leave. I won't ask again." I sneered.

They were gone. And like that I had to find her. If not my existence meant jack shit.

-

"Thanatos!" Banging came onto my door.

I opened it.

"I have a list, names, I-I have names. Of Zeus's spies on earth." Persephone handed me a piece of paper.

She looked more of a mess than the woman who created her. Aphrodite could choke on my dick.

Not literally, I'd never want to touch her.

"Thank you." I whispered, looking through it.

"We have to find her." Persephone murmured.

"I know." I read every name.

"I shouldn't have left early. I should've stayed. I would've noticed. I know everything." She groaned.

She paced, thinking to herself while murmuring things.

I knew I'd have to go up there. The issue is, I look like this as a human too. So I'd be too obvious.

"Persephone." I said and she looked to me.

"I'm going to need you. To find her. These people are going to know who I am when they see me up there. Not you. I could shadow you, but I can't be there physically." I said and she hummed.

"Okay. Yeah. That'd be good. But earth is too large. I have no idea who Zeus really is other than a life sucking, woman hoarding pedophile." She told me.

"Do you think we could ask Poseidon?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was closer to Zeus than Hades ever was." She nodded.

"Alright." I was on the verge of something I'd never felt.

Panic. Terror.

I wanted to find her before Zeus touched her.

So I called among Poseidon.

Immediately me and Persephone ended up in his castle.

"Thanatos! It's been centuries!" He smiled.

"And unfortunately I'm not here under good regards." I murmured.

"What's wrong?"

"Zeus took my wife. I banned him from the underworld, but when she became Demi, she went to earth with Aphrodite, Hera, and Persephone. Zeus threatened her parents and now she is somewhere along earth." I murmured.

"I'm so sorry. But I know exactly who could track him." He told me.

Then he murmured a prayer.

My mother was then here.

"Nyx?" Persephone asked.

"Why have you called me?" She asked Poseidon.

"Uhm, my brother Zeus-"

"That jackass again?"

Nyx is the goddess of night, Thanatos' mother, and the only god Zeus is truly fearful of.

"He kidnapped my wife, mother." I murmured.

I expected a careless answer.

"Amara? No. I've heard such amazing things."

"He wants her, I banned him from the underworld so he's been stuck on earth waiting for her to come. Now he has her. I need her back." I whispered.

She nodded.

"We have to wait until the western hemisphere has their sunset which is in precisely in two hours. That's the only way I can find him." She told me.

"Alright. Thank you so much. I don't want to ask too much but could you come with us when you do find him? You're the only thing he's truly scared of." Persephone asked.

"I'm not sure-"

"Please?" I whispered.

She looked at me, locking eyes with mine before she sighed.

"Alright. We will have her back tonight, that's a promise. We just have to wait for now." She nodded.

Everything will be okay.

I just want my baby back.