Feelings

Thanatos-

I'd never seen her so worked up. Her eyes refusing to look directly at me. Her legs crossed and restlessly bouncing.

"What's the issue?" I leaned forward.

She looked down into her lap.

"I'm not sure."

"You are sure." I redirected her to the problem.

"You're not looking at me, not talking to me, does something need to be done? Do you need to figure out how to help yourself?" I asked.

Her face flushed, her cheeks turning red.

"No." She murmured.

"Then look at me." I said and she inhaled sharply, looking directly into my eyes.

"Good girl." I whispered and she almost gasped but it was very quiet.

"Please, I need cold water." She looked around for a restroom.

"Fine." I sat back, watching her squirm.

She stood, leaving.

Himeros sat in her seat with a grin.

Himeros- God of Sexual Desire

"Didn't I do so well?" He asked.

I quirked a brow.

"Aphrodite never mentioned you." I observed.

"Come on... did you think she was going to tell you that I made your wife a sensitive woman? Sensual and responsive?" He laughed.

"She never had issues like this before." I crossed my arms.

"She's hardwired to love you, only want you." He pointed.

"I figured that out." I was happy about that.

I was all she'd ever need.

"Well then here we are. She knows exactly what's happening. Lightly confused on how to help it." He shrugged.

"Anyways, toodles." He winked and left.

I stood, walking to the restroom.

I knocked on the door.

I heard the fosset running but that was all.

I pushed on the door and it opened, her head was hovering over the sink, water dripping from her chin.

I shut the door, locking it, standing behind her.

My hands found the perfect rounds of her hips, she gasped, shutting off the fosset and opening her eyes.

She stared back at me in the mirror.

I moved her hair away from the right side of her neck, leaning down as I kissed her skin.

She was so soft, so fragile.

"I'm gonna help you. Only if that's what you want." I murmured against her.

She was perfect, so warm, so kind, so pure. More than anything I'd ever be.

"O-okay." She shuddered.

"Place your hand right here." I grabbed her wrist, guiding it to her pussy slowly.

She trembled when she made contact.

"Good job, sweet girl." I kissed her throat once again, pressing my groin firmly into her ass and she whimpered.

"Touch yourself." I whispered, biting her ear lobe.