Migraine

Amara-

I had played with the souls of small children and animals.

Thanatos was on his final day of work, it prolonged one day since the three goddesses of fate took a break while we were gone.

So therefore they have to do what needs to be done the past few days.

I enjoyed the time I had.

I hung out with Persephone, Aphrodite, and Hera earlier today, getting a warning that Thanatos's head was pounding from the hospital lights.

I understood and thought I'd stay here longer and give him time to feel better.

"You're so sweet!" I smiled to the toddler.

"You're awfully pretty." She poked my left cheek where my dimple was.

"Come home." I heard an echo and I literally felt my mind buzz with the order.

This shit was freaky.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Thanatos needs me." I smiled at her.

My body began fighting me to stand and go.

But I resisted, pressure on my waist, dragging me back.

"Okay. Can you come back tomorrow?" She whispered.

"Of course." I smiled, groaning at the force that was dragging me back.

"Amara." He called and I sighed.

"See you tomorrow, sweetheart." I whispered, letting myself finally go with the current pulling at me.

Before I knew it, I was right outside the front door.

I opened it, the house completely dark, a bright blue eye and transparent skin the only thing viewable for me as he sat in a chair, smoking what smelt to be a blunt and drinking.

"God you're bright." He whispered.

"Have you taken medicine?"

"That's not doing anything for me, darling. Medicine doesn't quite work for immortal people." He murmured.

I walked to the side of the room, turning on a dim lamp, looking at him, his eyes painfully squinted.

"You called me?" I asked.

"It's past 11, I didn't want you staying out." He replied.

"Alright, well I'm gonna shower and can I open the windows with that smell?" I asked.

It wasn't bad, just strong.

He nodded, inhaling the blunt, the tip burning the warm orange shade.

He laid his head back, shutting his eyes.

Then he blew the smoke out.

I opened three of the windows, then the kitchen one above the sink.

"Come." He whispered and I walked to him, his hand reaching for me, looping into the belt loop of my jeans, tugging me between his legs.

He lifted his head, staring up at me, his hand moving to my hip, then down the back of my thigh, squeezing.

"You gonna be alright? At least your done after this." I hummed.

He inhaled the smoke again, holding it in before exhaling through his nose.

He held the blunt between his pointer and middle finger as he sat up, lifting my shirt, kissing my stomach, my belly button, below it, above it, and higher up.

I let my hands hold his hair.

I felt his tongue along my ribs before his teeth, then his hands held my sides as he dug his teeth in, leaving a mark, my black shaded blood running down my stomach.

He looked at it, his lips, teeth, and chin black.

I just stared at the mark.

"Be careful with how often you do that." I frowned.

He sat back, keeping ahold on my belt loops as he took another drag, then sipping whatever drink he had in his glass.

"Can I shower?" I asked.

"No. Kneel." He said and I frowned, doing as he had ordered.

He touched my face with such softness I was almost terrified.

He gently guided me to lay my head down on his thigh.

I did, his hand cupping the side of my face, moving my hair.

"You're so pretty." He whispered so softly.

With another drag, he gently blew it beside my face.

I shut my eyes.

I just relaxed as he ran his fingers through my hair, scratching my scalp so softly.

I let my hands hold onto his calves.

I just sat there, although I technically had no other choice, it was nice.

He set the blunt down, his other hand joining in massaging my scalp.

I just sat there, drowsy.

I sat my head up, looking up at him.

He held my face between his hands, and if I just had met him, I would have assumed he might've hated me or felt nothing.

But knowing him, his face was always slightly softer looking at me.

"You upset at me for making you sit here?" He asked, licking over his lips.

"No."

He nodded.

"I know I said I wouldn't abuse it, but I didn't want you going to bed without me. And I'm not quite tired." He whispered.

"That's okay."

"Can I stand? I won't go." I said and he nodded.

I did, removing my tight ass jeans, and undoing my bra under my shirt before pulling it off under my shirt. A skill I learned from highschool underwire troubles.

Then, I crawled into his lap, my legs over his, my body sideways on him, my head on his shoulder.

Growing up, being "taller" for a mortal girl I was always terrified no one could hold me or if I found a spouse they couldn't hold me on their lap.

Never once did I think I'd be short in a whole other world where my body fits into a 6'6 gods frame.

He immediately went from ice cold to boiling hot, his color consuming me, my aura completely gone under his.

"It's just us."

"I have no control over that." He murmured, kissing my hair, my body warming up quite easily.

"Remind me to shower if I fall asleep." I murmured.

I readjusted, straddling him, my hands holding onto the sides of his shirt.

He just hummed, his hand under my shirt, scratching my back, the other grabbing his blunt once more.

I just let myself fall asleep, too comfortable to try to fight it.