30.

Alek
____________________________

"I bought you guys presents!" Chris went running into Fox and Julian's, a huge smile plastered on his face.

It was the day after our date at the farmers market, and everything was even more perfect than I could have asked for.

We all planned a barbeque at their place as their friends Will and Liam are supposed to be back in town. I haven't heard much about them, but they all seem pretty well acquainted.

I followed in closely behind Noah, and I couldn't keep my eyes off his pretty little bottom. So thick and plump. . . The thought of my face buried in his ass was giving me a hard-on, but the hand on my shoulder made me jump back to reality.

"What's up? You seem a little. . . " Julian looked at me, then followed my eyes to Noah's bottom. "I can see why you're distracted." He smirked.

"Keep your eyes to yourself." I answered heatedly, glowering in Julian's direction.

"Alright, alright. Take a breath, man." He chuckled and slung his arm around my shoulder. "You know how we all are. If you're not into that sort of thing, that's fine. Just know, you're missing out. Come on, Will and Liam will be here soon, we gotta get the grill started."

Everyone was stood in the kitchen. Anthony was spicing up some steaks, Fox was making burgers and Noah was just starting to cut up some vegetables.

Then there was Chris who came walking in with nothing but his swim trunks on.

"I'd offer to help but it looks like everything is taken care of." He grinned deviously, moving closer to the back door.

"Chris, if you don't get your ass over here and help your best friends, then you don't get to enjoy this delicious ass feast." Fox challenged back, crossing his arms.

"Yeah Chris, and if you don't help, then you don't get the present I got you!" Noah smiled sweetly, fluttering his beautiful eyelashes.

"You got me a present?!" Chris gasped. "I love presents." With a pout, he put his shirt on and joined the two at the island.

"You know your way around a bar, make something and fill up that jug." Fox pointed behind him at the large dispenser.

"Alright fine, that I can do. God knows if any of you touch it we'll be blacked out drunk before Will even gets here." Chris said dramatically, twisting off the cap one of the liquor bottles.

"Us? Other way around, babes. I swear you're always trying to get us drunk." Fox laughed and Noah covered his mouth with a giggle. 

"I feel attacked right now." Chris grumbled. "Anthony, stand up for your husband!"

"And say what? You know yourself it's the truth. I had the hangover of the century that day. You even had Julian in the toilet, and that guy can handle his liquor." Anthony laughed.

"Really? My own husband isn't going to stand up for me?" Chris frowned.

"Sorry guys, my wife is a bit delusional." Anthony looked over his shoulder with an evil grin.

"I told you to stop calling me wife!" He shouted back, his cheeks beat red.

"You brought this on yourself, wifey." Fox teased, turning around to pinch Chris's cheeks.