9.

"Chris, this shirt is way too big on me."

"Dude, that's the smallest size we have, how are you so tiny?" Chris looked at me with wide eyes as he sat on my bed, watching me die of embarrassment.

"Don't laugh at me, jerk! It's not like I can help being this small." I pouted, slouching my shoulders. "There's no way this is your smallest size. Look at my arms!" I flung them around. The sleeves were at least three inches past my wrist! It reminded me of those inflatable things at car dealerships that fly around all funny.

"Can't I just wear something of my own?" I frowned, protruding my bottom lip out.

"Noah, you literally own like no business clothes. I can't let you go in there with a hoodie or your colorful shirts even though I love them." Chris sighed. "How about you just roll up the sleeves today and I'll get some clothes tailored for you. Deal?"

"Okay. Can you help me roll these up please." I held my arms out to him, giving my famous puppy dog eyes.

"You're so needy." Chris groaned, but then smiled, making me smile in return.

"I'm cute so you have to be nice to me." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well I'm cuter! Anthony calls me kitten so there!"

"Being called kitten doesn't mean you're cute. The name is cute." I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you." Chris scoffed. "You can roll up your own damn sleeves." He moved to get off the bed, but I caught his arms, stopping him from moving.

"I'm sorry I take it back! Please do them up for me, I can't do it on my own!" I whined. "Pleaseee Chris."

"Tell me i'm cute too." He crossed his arms.

"Fine, you're cute!"

"Okay give me your arm." He sighed, holding his hand out.

"You two have the strangest conversations." Anthony said, startling the two of us.

"Were you eavesdropping on us?" Chris gasped. "That's very naughty of you, Master." He added with a smirk.

"Don't be smart with me, kitten. I could hear you all the way from my office."

"Sure, I bet you could."

"You don't want to start what you can't finish, love. You know I always win." Anthony answered cockily.

"Well unlike you I have to get to work, so just you wait until later. Come on, Noah. Let's go." Chris grabbed my hand and literally dragged me out of the room, trying to have his dramatic moment.

"Hey! It's a well deserved day off, Chris!" Anthony shouted back, but we were already half way down the stairs.

"It's like you're asking to get punished! How can you talk to him like that?!" I could never speak to my Dom that way!

"I am, Noah! Punishments are freaking awesome! I love acting that way and he loves when I do it too. Trust me, it gets him off." He gave me a smug smile and walked out the door.

"I did not need to know that." I said with a grimace.

"Shut up, you literally trained to be a submissive."

He's right. Ugh.

"Well yeah, I just. . . I don't need the details, it makes me feel awkward!"

"Well get ready for a lifetime of awkwardness babe. It's been like two years, you know me." Chris laughed.

"Living with you is just. . . Extra. Idunno. Whatever, I wanna go to Starbucks before you drown me with work."

"Now you're speaking my language." He grinned and floored the car in reverse, making me yelp.