15.

"Come home with me, Noah. I need you in my arms tonight."

Those words were on repeat in my head as we drove back to Alek's place. I ended up saying yes before giving myself a chance to think about it. I guess my heart wanted it more than my head, because I couldn't decide whether this was a good idea, or if it'll be something i'm going to regret.

Well, there's no turning back now.

As we got further in the city, Alek wasn't going in the direction of his old place, no. He was going into a really nice area of houses that I could never come close to affording.

What I don't understand is how a guy who supposedly works in construction can make this kind of money. The only way I could see that being possible was if he owned it, and the apartment he had two years ago was not one of a rich man. There's something he's not telling me and I don't know how to feel about it.

All I know is it makes me feel really happy knowing he didn't leave me on purpose and that he missed me. He actually missed being with me! All this time I thought my feelings were a one way street, now it's looking like it's been a two way this whole time! The feeling of warmth and comfort inside of me was unmatched.

Nothing could ever compare to this. He even held my hand while he drove. It gave me butterflies that made me want to giggle! I didn't though because I don't want him to think i'm weird. . . So I just kept my head towards my window and had a small, giddy smile resting on my face.

He was right about me understanding his reasoning and of course I have to forgive him. What happened was out of his control. What kind of person would I be if I didn't forgive him?

Alek pulled up to a large, sleek, all black house and drove in to the garage.

"T-This house is huge." I muttered in disbelief. It's smaller than Chris and Anthony's, but I just don't understand how he went from his apartment to this.

"I'm still getting used to it myself." He chuckled. "Are you hungry for anything, or do you want to go to sleep? Watch a movie?" Alek asked as he opened the car door for me, helping me out.

"Um. . . Could we maybe eat a snack in bed?"

"It's like you read my mind. After you, gorgeous." He pushed open the door that led inside of his house.

"Shoot! I don't have pajamas to sleep in. I can call Chris, he might be able to bring me some."

"Take a breath, sweetheart. You can just wear something of mine if you're comfortable with that. If not we can go pick them up, it's no big deal." The tranquility of his voice calmed me almost instantaneously.

When his hand caressed my cheek it felt like all the air from my lungs was stolen. His deep brown eyes were staring down at me; examining my very soul.

"Y-You sure you don't mind if I wear something of yours?" I asked breathlessly.

"You can have anything you want, Noah. All I want is you."

Just when it looked like he was about to kiss me, he hesitated and backed away.

"Sorry." He cleared his throat and smiled. "Come with me to the kitchen then we'll go upstairs."

I nodded and followed him, sliding my fuzzy socks against the dark hardwood floor. It was so slippery it felt like I was skating!

"Your house is really pretty."

"I think we both know you're the pretty one here, sweetheart. Have I told you how beautiful you look? That sweater looks stunning on you."

"You like my cardigan?" I asked with a shy grin. "I really like Daisy's! Did you know they can grow both in the sun and the shade? Or that the Becky Shasta daisy can grow up to four feet tall? They're so simple and beautiful and they grow almost— sorry, I'm rambling, ignore me please!" I hid my face in my hands, but Alek pulled them away.