28.

A/N - Kind of a filler.
mostly 🥵🥵 and a lil fluff
I feel like my loves need some more one on one time🤭
____________________________
Alek
____________________________

I didn't want to take Noah someplace far, in case we ran into any danger, so I did the best with what I could. Behind Julian's house, they had a small guest house hidden in the trees. It was far enough you could have your privacy, but close enough that you could still see the main house.

The guys helped me set-up all day, making a romantic seating area around the fire pit and decorating the inside with flowers, a nice meal and a few other things for us to do. By the way we all look on the outside, you wouldn't think we'd be romantics, but we all have soft spots for our boys. I plan on giving Noah the world and this is just the first step of making up to him.

I just want it to be perfect for him.

I want Noah to see how much I love him.

Taking Noah's hand, I led him out the back and through the yard. He looked at me with so much confusion, and all I could do was smile.

"Why are we going into the forest?" He blushed, squeezing my hand tighter.

"You'll see, baby boy. I told you, it's a surprise." I smiled warmly, tugging him closer to me. "Did I mention you look absolutely stunning tonight?"

"Yes, like three times!" He giggled. "Thank you Daddy. I really wanted to look pretty for you."

I stopped in my tracks and lifted Noah up off the ground. "You don't even need to try, you're even more beautiful than life itself."

Noah's little legs tightened around my waist; he had the cutest smile.

"Are you going to carry me this whole time?! Won't I get heavy?"

"You weigh like two pounds, Noah." I laughed. He says the same thing every time I carry him.

"A hundred and twenty, thank you very much!" He scoffed.

"My point exactly. You're just a tiny little thing, sweetheart. A cute little twink."

"I am not a twink!" He gasped.

All I could do was raise my brow at him.

"Okay fine, maybe I am." He pouted. "I prefer the term fun size, Daddy. It sounds cuter."

That term just sounded so arousing for some reason. It had me thinking of all the ways I could have my way with him, all the positions we can try in bed. . . fuck.

"Oh my god, is this it?! Did you do all this?!" Noah wiggled frantically in my arms until I set him down. His eyes were bright with excitement.

"The lights are so pretty! Oh! look, look! There's like a whole bed out here!" He clapped his hands together excitedly and flopped down on the oversized chair by the fire pit.

"Are those flowers?!" He jumped up in surprise, eyeing the trail of wild flowers that led inside the guest house.

They were a mixture of red, purple, pink and white. I didn't want to do roses, those are too over done. I shoved my hands in my pockets and watched him run to the door.