10.

As I ran though the front doors of Sawyer's, I was hit with a burst of fresh air. I stumbled against the wall, earning a few strange glances from the people standing outside smoking.

I didn't pay any mind to the strangers and instead I ran around to the side of the building and crouched down to the ground. I crossed my arms over my knees and buried my head in my arms.

Everything was spinning and my tummy felt nauseous. I threw my glasses on the ground beside me and rubbed the tears from my eyes. I just want to go home. I want to be alone in my own bed in my own apartment. I can't move in until next week so i'm stuck at Chris and Anthony's for now.

My hands were trembling as I tried to find my phone, and after a few seconds I pulled it out. I couldn't even see the screen straight. It was blurry and too bright! It was burning my eyes and it just made me cry more.

"Hey, breathe Noah. Why are you crying?"

"Go away!" I cried. "I don't want to talk to y-you and I don't want to see you!"

"I'm not going to hurt you, Noah. Please, you need to take a breath, okay?"

"You're not going to hurt me? T-That's rich coming f-from you!"

"I— Noah, you need to let me explain. It was never my intention to hurt you. . . Some things happened and I didn't have a choice. I'm not going to explain this to you while you're barely coherent. Hurting you was the last thing I wanted to do, but I didn't have a choice."

"So you just up and l-leave me for two years without a word? Two, Alek! You took my virginity and you left me! You left me in a place I didn't know and you didn't even leave a note! You broke my heart!" I cried.

"Your virginity? Noah, I am so sorry, I—"

"Oh my god, there you are! Noah, are you okay? What's going on? What did you do to him, Alek?" Chris came running towards us in a panic. He knelt down beside me and tugged me into his arms. "What's going on, babe? Why are you so upset?"

"H-He broke my h-heart."

"Who broke your heart? Adam?" Chris asked.

"No! Alek!"

"I. . . I didn't even know you knew each other?"

"Mhmm." I mumbled. "H-He hurt me bad. Really bad." I moved closer to Chis. "I fell in love with him." I whispered.

"Oh, Noah. I'm so sorry, I didn't know. Do you want to go watch some cartoons and cuddle with Mr. Snuggles?" Chris asked softly, using his thumbs to wipe my eyes.

"Y-Yeah. I wanna cuddle with him. He always makes me feel better." I sniffled.

"What's a Mr. Snuggles?" Alek's voice chimed in.

"You aren't allowed to know!" I yelled. "Only me and Chris are allowed to!" I crossed my arms angrily.

"I need to go get Anthony, he'll pull the truck up and we'll go home, okay? I have to leave you here for a second. I don't have my phone, but just stay here and don't move, got it?"

"Y-Yeah I stay."

As I sat there, I could feel my thoughts and worries slipping away. It felt wonderful!

I felt around the ground for my glasses and sniffled. When I looked up a little bit, I saw a pair of really big feet! Then my eyes followed a set of really long legs and that's when I remembered. I furrowed my brows together in the biggest frown I could make.

"I don't like you, meanie!"

"Please don't say that, Noah. . . Please."

"You make this hurt." I took my pointy finger and pressed it to my heart. "I don't like when my heart hurts. It make me cry." My cheeks felt wet, but I smiled at the sight of Chris walking up to me!