18.

Okay so at least half of this chapter is a lil spicy so skip if you wanna, just read the first half.

Next chapter will continue with the plot (•ө•)♡

Ps: I've been trying to edit this all day but I physically can't anymore today, i'm way too overtired. Anyways, might change up some vocabulary tomorrow, but everything that happens will remain the same.
____________________________

I was sitting on my couch with Anthony while he ordered us some pizza for supper. Alek hasn't been up in a while and it's been forever since Chris went down to see what was going on. I was starting to get worried.

"Why aren't they back yet?" I asked anxiously for the fifth time, and as I finished speaking, the door opened.

My eyes lit up, ready to see Alek in his tight shirt and his dark, mussed hair but when only Chris came in, I felt confused.

"Where's Alek?"

"He uh. . . Fuck, we got in an argument and he left." Chris sighed, setting down the box he was holding.

"What do you mean he left? What did you do?"

"Did he say something to you?" Anthony cut in.

"It was kind of my fault, I was just worrying about him lying to you so I confronted him and maybe went a little too far. I'm sorry Noah. He did say if you wanted him to, he'll come back later."

"I don't even have his number, how can I call him? Why couldn't you just leave it alone? What if h-he doesn't come back?" I could feel my lip trembling and my eyes watering as I looked over at him.

"What do you think he's lying about, Chris? He seemed like a nice guy, same as he was before he left." Anthony said.

"His story just sounds weird, he gets deported and doesn't call anyone for two years to let someone know he's alive? He kept going on about how he's worried for our safety and all this bullshit, but when I asked for the truth he wouldn't tell me. He's hiding something and I don't know if I can trust him." Chris answered.

"Kitten, I understand you're stressing about this but it's not our place to interfere with their relationship. He hardly knows me and you, and he's just getting back with Noah. Why would he feel comfortable sharing something that personal with us so soon? I can look into it and maybe dig something up, but only if it's okay with Noah and that's what he wants. If it's not, you drop it. Do you understand?"

Chris's shoulders slumped in defeat. "Yes Master." He grumbled quietly.

"I will get Alek's number for you, Noah. Don't worry, okay? And also, do you want me to look into him? It's up to you. We won't do anything you don't want us to."

I looked over to Anthony hesitantly. "How would you even find out? I feel like that's kind of invading his personal space, but at the same time I do want to know what happened." I hugged my legs and rested my cheek on my knees. "Would it be bad of me to say yes?"

"If it's your safety at risk, don't you think you have a right to know? I don't get a good feeling from him and I don't get how you can't see it!" Chris said in a harsh tone.

"Why are you being a meanie? You said you would give him a chance and you're not! He's nice to me and he cares about me. I love him, Chris! That's all there is to it. We've spent one night together since he's been back, obviously I don't know everything about him or what happened yet! You act like we should know each other's life stories already! Give him a break and quit being a jerk!" I cried. "I-I want to be alone. Can you please leave?"