4.

"Hey Noah, you awake?"

My eyes opened wide and I saw Chris opening the door to the room. I panicked, moving fast to hide Mr. Snuggles under the blanket.

Except sitting open on the floor was my duffel bag and box of Legos in perfect view for Chris to see. And of course he saw my eyes looking down at it so he noticed them too.

"Oh my god, these are awesome!" Chris gasped, reaching down to grab one of the boxes. The one he grabbed wasn't a childish one though, it was a flower bouquet. My favorite one! They were pretty white Lillies.

Although I was still embarsssed, I tried to reach for the box but he dodged me.

When I moved, so did the blanket and out came Mr. Snuggles.

Oh god! I rushed to grab the box from Chris, shoved it in my bag and threw Mr. Snuggles inside of it, zipping it up and out of sight. This is why I hate not being in my own space.

"Please don't think i'm weird." I blushed, feeling around blindly for my glasses.

"Why would I think you're weird? You're my best friend, Noah. I could never think anything bad about you and I would never judge you. With that being said, can I ask you something?"

Oh no.

I nodded.

"Are you a little?"

"I. . ." I breathed out, my body tensing. I've gone two years without him or really anyone knowing about this side of me. I've always been good at only letting it happen when I'm alone. Being judged scares me.

"I don't know? I um, I just like certain things. Like coloring and building things sometimes I guess? Oh! And stuffed animals."

Chris bent down and unzipped my bag. He took Mr. Snuggles out of it and set him on my lap. I've never felt so shy before so I just hugged him to my chest.

"I've always had a feeling but I didn't wanna make you feel weird for asking. I think that's really cool if you are. I'm not a little, but I like coloring and stuff too!" He smiled excitedly. "You can tell me anything, Noah. I'm the last person to be judging. Like I literally have a Dom and we spend half our time at a BDSM club together." He laughed, nudging my shoulder with his.

"Thanks Chris. I'm really happy you understand. Would you mind maybe not telling anyone else though? I don't think I'm ready for everyone to know." I blushed.

"Of course, you have my word. But just know that no one in our friend group is going to judge you."

"Oh, crap! I have to get to work!" I gasped, jumping out of bed. "What time is it?!"

"Relax, it's only ten. Don't you start at noon?"

"Oh thank god. I hate being late!" I giggled, flopping backwards onto my pillow.

"Trust me, I know you do. Go get ready and I'll drive you to work. We'll get some lunch on the way. Sound good?"

"Yeah, that sounds great! Thanks!" I smiled, jumping into Chris's arms for a hug. "You're a great friend."

"I know." He chuckled. "Alright, I gotta get dressed. Meet me downstairs when you're ready!"

After Chris left, I showered and got myself dressed in a pair of black jeans and my pastel yellow Daisy's shirt.

I'm glad to be going into work today. It's the perfect place to get my mind off of everything.

Once I got all my things together, I met Chris at the front door and the two of us got into his car. Anthony had to go into work today so it was just us. Chris was being his usual self bouncing in his seat, listening to God's menu by stray kids. I have to admit it was funny watching him try to sign along when he didn't understand any of the words they were saying.