8.

Enjoy
(¬‿¬)
____________________________

"Wake up gorgeous, we're here."

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed we were parked in front of an apartment building. "Where are we?"

"At my place, sweetheart. You're still okay with staying here tonight? If you don't want to I can take you back home."

"I-I would like to stay with you." I smiled, rubbing my eyes. "Do you know where my glasses are?"

"Uh— yeah, right here." He reached into the center console and handed them to me.

"Thank you."

"Come on, let's get inside. I have to take the dog out when we get in, but make yourself at home." He kissed my forehead and got out of the car.

I followed closely beside Alek as we walked inside. We took the elevator up a couple of floors and once we got inside of his apartment a tiny English bulldog came snorting and grunting towards us. He is so chubby and cute!

"Oh my god, you are so cute!" I dropped to the ground as the little doggo jumped on me, licking my face excitedly.

"Hi puppy! Oh my goodness aren't you adorable! What's his name?!" I giggled happily.

"His name is Lev. It stands for lion in Russian. He likes to think he's a lion but he is really a little teddy bear." He chuckled.

"You gotta go outside, boy? Come on, daddy will take you out." Alek grabbed a leash from the dining table. The second Lev heard it, he forgot all about me and started grunting in the silliest way! I love dogs, I wish I had one!

"Make yourself comfortable, baby boy. I'll be right back."

"Would it be okay if I used your shower? I have dirt all over me and I don't want to get any of your things dirty."

"Go right ahead. Use the one in my bedroom, there's fresh towels and shampoos and all that."

"Thank you! You're the best!"

Alek took the dog out and I started walking up the hall in search for his bedroom. It gave me a chance to take in his place. All the decor was black with nice wooden accents. It was surprisingly clean! Even cleaner than my place if that's even possible.

His place was a little bit bigger than my own, but not a lot. The apartment its self was upgraded, but it wasn't millionaires penthouse. It was really nice and it made me feel so comfortable!

After a couple of turns I found Alek's bedroom. It had the same decor as the rest of the place. The bed was big with a nice black comforter and the comfiest looking pillows I've ever seen! I can't wait to sleep on them.

The bathroom was also spotless of course. I felt bad putting my dirty clothes on the floor, but I pushed them in the corner away from possibly staining the bath mat.

When I stepped in the shower, it was hard to hold back a moan. It was so warm and refreshing against my skin. It feels like I haven't showered in years! I lathered my body with Alek's yummy smelling body wash and breathed in the delicious scent.

I stayed in for a few extra minutes, soaking up the warmth. There's nothing better than hot showers, especially when you're tired.

"Hey, Alek?" I yelled through the door.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, um. . . I left my clothes in the car, do you have anything I can wear?"

"I do, baby. Can I open the door?"