Needy

Warning! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Before y'all comment and come after me bc of certain actions in the book between Gods/Goddesses, they have the same "strength", they don't die, Gods and Goddesses can battle one another, there are NO gender rules other than who carries children and who doesn't.

Thanatos-

"Yeah, I grasp that this is her party. But why can't I see her?" I scowled at Soteria.

"Because, Mr.Asswipe. Hera and Aphrodite are making her the prettiest girl ever." She stared at me with a smirk.

She was typically scared of me, I don't know where this confidence came from.

"Let me in." I whispered.

"Or what?"

"Is Hades in there?"

"Picking her jewelry yeah. But so is Per-" I grabbed her throat, her eyes wide. I never touched human women, but Gods and Goddesses couldn't die. I had nothing to lose.

"You open that fucking door. Just because I have Amara doesn't make me weak, Soteria." I let her go.

She glared at me. She touched her neck but there was no mark, no blood, no air restriction. Gender rules didn't exist up here.

She was as powerful as I was. Even was even.

"Just when I have hope you could be a mildly better person." She sneered.

I smiled. "I'm a great person. You're just in my way."

She opened the door.

I walked in, walking to Hades.

"Get out of the room." I said, calm. I wasn't gonna make Amara upset.

"I'd tell you to fuck off but respecting your wife, I'll leave." He was gone and I walked to where they were dressing Amara.

She was stunning.

They put her in a rose shade so her white came out stronger

If I was beside her right now I'd dim her.

So I kept my distance.

Her curls were perfect, her hair pushed from her face with a rose gold headband but surrounding her otherwise.

"You wanna do her shoes?" Hera offered, handing me them.