Chapter 121

Harrison fled the room, emotions perfectly sealed from his pale-painted face. His eyes which had turned much colder than their color briefly met the decreed servant outside the door who stood with his head bent low at his audience.

The young bachelor passes through the door carrying the bits and pieces of a dainty memory he cannot seem to overlook.

Soft . . . pale-looking neck . . .

His eyes squint in half as his jaw clenches.

What a total disadvantage—a weakness.

It should be none to his regards, really.

But it was more distinct than any of his concerns that were perishing his now considerably troubled mind and had worsened his sour mood.

And he cannot seem to point his mind to why.

But that should not be troubling him.

The devil will soon find his way here.

Taking short notice of his glumness, the servile servant meekly punched and twisted the door without a word said, locking it with a key that was chained to his rogue pants. His eyes gazed warily at the lean back and wide shoulders clothed in a clean gray shirt to his front.

"Lovely evening, ain't it, second master? How's the babe? Heard from the HQ that he's a total chick, aye?"

Before knowing it, his esteemed master's steps had ceased, and whose threatening body passively turned to face him, thoroughly startling every fiber of his being.

Harrison marched his way back in haste with clenched hands buried deep in his pockets. His eyes grimly looked down. He had never seen such a worthless being.

"Fuck yourself."

The servant gulps.

"Doing it might save you . . ." Harrison's eyes lower, "Best of luck, two heads."

The unfortunate servant had looked up at him, eyes guarded and lips parted. "Y-Yes, boss."

______________________

Jin covered himself with the comforter to warm his freezing body inside the chili room. He stared at the tightly shut door and listened to the silence that succumbed within the room with continuous uneasiness.

They are letting him go, and as much as to his surprise, he is well, and not a single limb of him is missing.

"Hiro . . ."

Taking all the horror and tragic events set aside, his eyes lower to his hands that are tightly gripping the quilt around him.

They were trembling.

He's going home.

Grateful tears coursed down his cheeks in silence. A shuddering breath of relief left him as he poured out all the distress in his heart. He chewed his lower lip and stifled the weakest hopeful cry beyond the soft fading smile on his lips.

Uncertain of not knowing what will happen to him later onwards has constantly watered his doubts to grow, persistently trying to hush his hopes to sheer darkness.

He has to find his way back—back home, to his mother, and to Hiro.

He breathes. No matter what the costs, he has to go home.

A bypass thought crosses his mind that left him to share another few seconds of quietness with himself.

They were questions worth pondering over. Confusing hints he could not discern where it leads to, and an odd man he could not comprehend what his purpose and intentions towards him might be.